Forum

PoV-Record [2.0.5] Working again

Created 26th September 2009 @ 12:25

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 74 Next »

Sheepsi

SOAS

Quoted from GuessePT

I don’t want sound like a dick like that other guy, but will you upload the first post, or will you make a new thread? I ask this so I can be aware whenever the new files comes up :)

you will know man

vøid

i did an impressive airshot sequence today, so i’m mad.

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from vøid

i did an impressive airshot sequence today, so i’m mad.

Ya know the record command is perfectly working right?

vøid

the ” i forgot to record because i played 1337 years using p-rec” was implicit
i’m recording now, but i’m sad

onv

I landed a 1080 stairstab + 360 ambassador triple headshot yesterday in a lobby , forgot to record cuz i was used to p-rec :/

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from onv

I landed a 1080 stairstab + 360 ambassador triple headshot yesterday in a lobby , forgot to record cuz i was used to p-rec :/

XD

Maybe i’m not good in plugins, but i’m pretty sure, if somebody can add airshot counter function to all functions of P-REC, it may be much better.

Blinky

Soooooo, when will u finally fix the plugin?

Last edited by Blinky,

Blinky

Quoted from supra

[…]
XD

Maybe i’m not good in plugins, but i’m pretty sure, if somebody can add airshot counter function to all functions of P-REC, it may be much better.

indeed

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from supra

[…]
XD

Currently working on a plugin that registers every time you get an airshot and plays Propane Nightmares. I gave the plugin to Mike but he hasn’t reported any results =/ odd

supra

(Webmaster)
GAETARDS

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Currently working on a plugin that registers every time you get an airshot and plays Propane Nightmares. I gave the plugin to Mike but he hasn’t reported any results =/ odd

Propane Nightmares?

Drackk

best
sniper

Quoted from supra

[…]

Propane Nightmares?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzG_syyvWgc

Ghost Killer

ghp.

Any possibility to share the source code this time? I was thinking about integrate p-rec with other features, like automatic upload of demo file to said server as soon as prec stops recording (it’s better do this event base than keeps checking the folder from time to time to see if the file is being writen… I am not a proper developer, but sometimes I try doing some stuff…

Yeah, I am aware that after modifying it, I would have to send to Valve for signing again, but if I could accomplish what I intended, I would send and wait too…

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from Ghost Killer

Any possibility to share the source code this time? I was thinking about integrate p-rec with other features, like automatic upload of demo file to said server as soon as prec stops recording (it’s better do this event base than keeps checking the folder from time to time to see if the file is being writen… I am not a proper developer, but sometimes I try doing some stuff…

Yeah, I am aware that after modifying it, I would have to send to Valve for signing again, but if I could accomplish what I intended, I would send and wait too…

I tried contacting Valve several times for plugin sign requests and I’ve never received a response…

Alternatively load my plugin first, then use plugin_load (which has been modified by my plugin to drop the sign requirement) to load any other unsigned plugins.

bebeto

|Ks|

Quoted from Ghost Killer

agree, we wouldnt have to bother Orange each time to update it, and some people like Casual could easily improve it :p

Snyyppis

RLM

I like my P-REC hack free, thanks.

Anyway, since P-REC was like the only plugin ever to be signed by valve, I’m sure they’ll accept the new one as well.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 42 43 44 ... 74 Next »