Forum

Audio roaring and cutting out

Created 26th May 2018 @ 22:10

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Machu

kay, so i have made a video for you guys to understand my situation better. I will be posting it but first i will tell you a bit about whats happening. Okay for like 1.5 months ago a friend wanted to play with me and i realized that the sound was starting to roaring and cutting out for me when i were going into gunfights and so on. (Gunfights is worse and after gunfights then it cutts out like hell) Im getting irritable like hell would be amazing if you guys could find a solution.

Also i have realized something very wierd. I lay around 110-170 fps but my game feels like its running at 60 fps u wont see it on the video trough. I’m playing on most of the settings high/very high,

https://youtu.be/Csfvz8HsZB0

And yes the quality of the video is shit and its black bars but you only need to listen anyways so

Last edited by Machu,

AlesKee

9GUYS

check your cpu usage.

Machu

Will do. But how could that be the problem?

AlesKee

9GUYS

Quoted from Machu

Will do. But how could that be the problem?

I had a 100% cpu usage problem with r6 siege before that caused audio stutter

Machu

I’m not having very high cpu usage. Im using about 20-50 when running around and maybe 60-70 when in gunfights.

Machu

Update: I have realized that it does not come completly random. Im pretty much without this sounds if i play on a server with 5 players. When its alot of sounds or im in fight (where it is alot of constant sounds) Then my audio starts cutting out and roaring. Would love to get some help!

Julez

Use stereo speakers/headphones instead of 7.1 in tf2 and windows.
If that doesn’t help then try uninstalling realtek audio drivers if you have them, they can be quite shit

Machu

Man im not going to stop using my headset. I love my headset. And will not change to my speakers or headphones they’re trash

Add A Reply Pages: 1