Forum

Weapon skins to the whitelist?

Created 23rd November 2015 @ 21:04

Add A Reply Pages: 1

4N73L

B
B

Would it be possible It would be nice to see your weapons skins like night-terror in a highlander game I can’t be the only one who thinks this way, would it be possible?

repu

i think they’re blacklisted as of now because of performance and stability issues for some users.

4N73L

B
B

Quoted from repu

i think they’re blacklisted as of now because of performance and stability issues for some users.

Could there be away to user disable skins manuallu so those who don’t get issues would enjoy them?

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Quoted from 4N73L

[…]
Could there be away to user disable skins manuallu so those who don’t get issues would enjoy them?

dx8

4N73L

B
B

Quoted from Just1s

[…]
dx8

So why aren’t they whitelisted yet?
Honestly.

Last edited by 4N73L,

Just1s

☁GGG☁

Are they even disallowed? I remember seeing quite a few casted prem games of 6s and hl with a soldiers or snipers that had rocket launcher/sniper rifle skins? (not sure but i think someone from Full Tilt and also Muuki from Highpander, Nesh from Stacked), so they are whitlelisted.

4N73L

B
B

Quoted from Just1s

Are they even disallowed? I remember seeing quite a few casted prem games of 6s and hl with a soldiers or snipers that had rocket launcher/sniper rifle skins? (not sure but i think someone from Full Tilt and also Muuki from Highpander, Nesh from Stacked), so they are whitlelisted.

Oh I guess TF2Centers whitelist are then just out dated

Jan

(League Admin)
|FV|

If your server is running TFTrue, you can just use tftrue_whitelist_id etf2l_6v6_s22/etf2l_9v9_s9 and you’ll have all the skins.

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 4862

Bloodis

(Legend)
(๑╹ω╹๑ )

Quoted from S@GA

I honestly had to doublecheck if that’s even real with Quick-Fix disabled, it’s not, nice try however.

9v9 whitelists for ETF2L are all fine, 6v6 whitelists do need an update for next season, will note that. At the moment you can use skins with the 6v6 whitelist by enabling new items added to the game option. ( http://whitelist.tf/4773 ) Probably there is some problem on TF2Center’s side as they do enable some configurations always whenever a lobby is made.

MoistPenguin

TC

Quoted from S@GA

This is the whitelist for real comptf2, none of this 6s or HL nonsense.

S@GA

MERKEL
Nein

Oops, ment to say rcon tftrue_whitelist_id 4863 which is superior UGC

Add A Reply Pages: 1