Forum

hudcreator - Online HUD creation tool

Created 10th August 2014 @ 13:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »

Tried making a HUD, but it keeps defaulting to some state (I keep having the Xhairs on, even though I don’t have them enabled). Tried clearing cookies, and using a different browser (used Chrome first, deleted cookies, then tried Internet Explorer).

Both give me the same problem that it seemingly gives me all the settings (even though it looks like they aren’t turned on).

I did first make a full HUD and accidentally turned on Xhairs, came back, turned it off, and made a new HUD (cookie remembered the settings I guess), could be related?

It could be that I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t see the error of my ways.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Crazyman

Tried making a HUD, but it keeps defaulting to some state (I keep having the Xhairs on, even though I don’t have them enabled). Tried clearing cookies, and using a different browser (used Chrome first, deleted cookies, then tried Internet Explorer).

Both give me the same problem that it seemingly gives me all the settings (even though it looks like they aren’t turned on).

I did first make a full HUD and accidentally turned on Xhairs, came back, turned it off, and made a new HUD (cookie remembered the settings I guess), could be related?

It could be that I’m doing something wrong, but I don’t see the error of my ways.

Are all HUD elements return to their default states, or is it only xHair? Did you get any error in console while working with website?

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Are all HUD elements return to their default states, or is it only xHair? Did you get any error in console while working with website?

It seems to have defaulted to the first HUD I made, which also include the health colored background. Opened it again and tried again, no errors in the Chrome console at least (F12 then tab Console).

Downloaded the HUD I made, then opened the hudlayout.res file, and Xhair is still set to “Visible” and “Enabled”. So it’s not like I have 2 created HUDs conflicting.

Sane

I tried making a hud with the site. Everything was fine, except the font wasn’t working! I had 4 different fonts on the hud, and none of them worked. Everything was just verdana font. I looked in the resourcecustomfonts folder and installed the fonts, and that didn’t work. None of the fonts that I didn’t upload weren’t working either (tf2build, tfsecondary, etc) and those didn’t work either. Please help me!

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Sane

I tried making a hud with the site. Everything was fine, except the font wasn’t working! I had 4 different fonts on the hud, and none of them worked. Everything was just verdana font. I looked in the resourcecustomfonts folder and installed the fonts, and that didn’t work. None of the fonts that I didn’t upload weren’t working either (tf2build, tfsecondary, etc) and those didn’t work either. Please help me!

So you are saying that default font didn’t work either? That is very strange!
Can you give me a link to the HUD you created? Also, what operating system are you using?

Yogit

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Can you give me a link to the HUD you created? Also, what operating system are you using?

When I try to upload Yeah HUD it says that the HUD is corrupted. Anyway to fix? Or is this something that is still in the works?

Last edited by Yogit,

Sane

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

I’m using Windows 7. Here’s the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/izrc7j7s1rju19c/hud-qah75moah6t8ejv6jevh35hq56-39caddf33161a0e416f6debc85cf3889(2).zip

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Sane

[…]
I’m using Windows 7. Here’s the link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/izrc7j7s1rju19c/hud-qah75moah6t8ejv6jevh35hq56-39caddf33161a0e416f6debc85cf3889(2).zip

There was a bug in the program, I fixed it and your HUD as well, here it is – https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/41623885/qah75moah6t8ejv6jevh35hq56.zip
Quoted from Yogit

[…]When I try to upload Yeah HUD it says that the HUD is corrupted. Anyway to fix? Or is this something that is still in the works?

Unfortunately it is still in works and I’m afraid it won’t be finished any time soon, considering I don’t have very much time to work on it.

Also, made some small changes:
– Added option to change ChargeMeters colors;
– Added option to change killfeed alignment (rightjusttify);
– Changed the way the elements of TargetID are represented;
– Uber ChargeLabel now flashes on uber ready as well as ChargeMeter;
– Fixed xHair and HealthBG not working correctly;
– Fixed payload-related stuff;
– Fixed Chrome font name bug.

Domoo

So i made a hud, and I dont know if its me but the targetID health seems to be missing.
And i also have problems with the main menu, not being able to move the vote-button and Font-sizes not being able to be displayed correctly.
Last, is there a way to edit the ammonoclipshadow in the creator?

Thanks for the help ^^

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Domoo

So i made a hud, and I dont know if its me but the targetID health seems to be missing.
And i also have problems with the main menu, not being able to move the vote-button and Font-sizes not being able to be displayed correctly.
Last, is there a way to edit the ammonoclipshadow in the creator?

Thanks for the help ^^

Have you tried to reset HUD and check if TargetID health works?
About vote button, to make my job easier I made it so CallVoteButton moves to the same position as QuickplayButton.
Also, what do you mean by “Font-sizes not being able to be displayed correctly”?
Talking about shadows, unfortunately shadow properties can not be edited at the moment, but I was looking for a way to change that in future updates.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

Cubenity

I can’t add a font. When I select a font, and click “Upload” it shows window with some “array” and “string” texts, but font doesn’t show.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from Cubenity

I can’t add a font. When I select a font, and click “Upload” it shows window with some “array” and “string” texts, but font doesn’t show.

Fixed it now.

Sane

The hud you gave me sort of works…
The main menu font as well as all the normal tf2 fonts work, but everything else is still verdana. Also, the crosshair was there even though I had it off. Oddly, the font for my health was not working even though it did work on the scoreboard. I’m not sure if it’s just not added yet, but the head count for the eyelander and stuff are just the normal tf2 hud one. The damage account I had placed off the screen before was now on the bottom left corner of the hud. Hope you can still help me, thanks.

Domoo

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Have you tried to reset HUD and check if TargetID health works?
About vote button, to make my job easier I made it so CallVoteButton moves to the same position as QuickplayButton.
Also, what do you mean by “Font-sizes not being able to be displayed correctly”?
Talking about shadows, unfortunately shadow properties can not be edited at the moment, but I was looking for a way to change that in future updates.

I mean if i am able to change the fontsize of “change server” and “resume game” As theose fonts cant seem to be edited an stay the original font and size.

Cubenity

Why my main menu looks like this http://gyazo.com/2cff3b8141831929e1f2e380f6351deb? In-game hud also have got that ugly font. The font I am using is Pixel NES.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 8 9 10 ... 13 Next »