Forum

hudcreator - Online HUD creation tool

Created 10th August 2014 @ 13:22

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »

jx53

Says corrupt hud or nothing comes up to the screen. Tried with KBNhud, broeselhud and rayshud. Corrupt for KBN, rest show nothing.

Last edited by jx53,

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from jx53

Says corrupt hud or nothing comes up to the screen. Tried with KBNhud, broeselhud and rayshud. Corrupt for KBN, rest show nothing.

Sorry, I wasn’t clear about it. I’m currently writing this script, so it doesn’t work on the website yet.

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Update 24.08.14:
– Implemented steam openid;
– Added option to save your HUD on the server;
– Added option to share your HUD with other users;
– Fixed some fonts not being displayed correctly.

a. larry

Are custom fonts not supported yet? I’ve made a hud, and everything is laid out correctly, but the font is the default and not the custom font I used?

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from a. larry

Are custom fonts not supported yet? I’ve made a hud, and everything is laid out correctly, but the font is the default and not the custom font I used?

It might just be a browser rendering problem: not all fonts are supported by certain browsers. Just try to install HUD and see if it worked.

a. larry

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
It might just be a browser rendering problem: not all fonts are supported by certain browsers. Just try to install HUD and see if it worked.

It worked in the browser, just not in-game

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from a. larry

[…]
It worked in the browser, just not in-game

Can you send me a link to the font you were trying to use?

a. larry

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Can you send me a link to the font you were trying to use?

https://www.behance.net/gallery/BARON-Free-Font/9537663 is the font
I used a converter online to change it from TTF to OTF – might this be the problem?
I can also add a download from dropbox or something if you want the exact file I used

Last edited by a. larry,

JohnnyZ

Sexy

Can you add more default fonts from another huds? (Omp, KN, Broesel, Garmen)

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from a. larry

[…]
https://www.behance.net/gallery/BARON-Free-Font/9537663 is the font
I used a converter online to change it from TTF to OTF – might this be the problem?
I can also add a download from dropbox or something if you want the exact file I used

Can you give me a link for a HUD you made?

a. larry

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Can you give me a link for a HUD you made?

http://puu.sh/b6aUk/785da2a649.rar

Q-Ball

ƒusg

Quoted from a. larry

[…]

Fixed it, but you will have to re-upload the font and set it to all elements again.

Last edited by Q-Ball,

a. larry

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Fixed it, but you will have to re-upload the font and set it to all elements again.

Ok, thanks :)

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]
Sorry, I wasn’t clear about it. I’m currently writing this script, so it doesn’t work on the website yet.

Looking forward to this mostly

Yogit

Quoted from Q-Ball

[…]

It’d be nice if we were able to edit the Pause Menu, especially since there is in fact no ‘mute’ button.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 7 8 9 ... 13 Next »