Forum

Disable disguise kit when scrolling

Created 26th January 2014 @ 17:13

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Skudder

Headline says what I want.
Atm I’m using a crosshairswitcher-bug, but idk why it disable it when I scroll.
Anyways I wanna delete the crosshairswitcher. Can anybody help me with a script which disables it?

bub

Post your config here, would help atleast.

hr

remove all stuff from spy.cfg and then rebind your scroll wheel I imagine is what you should do

Skudder

Well I don’t want the disguise kit, why should I rebind my mouse?

My cfg: http://puu.sh/62z0V

aura

I don’t think you can disable disguise kit when scrolling as what scroll up/down does is it simply equips “Next Weapon/Previous Weapon” accordingly. And the sequence is set in the game code e.g — slot > slo2 > slot3 > slot4.

Skudder

And why is it disabled now?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

Quoted from aura

I don’t think you can disable disguise kit when scrolling as what scroll up/down does is it simply equips “Next Weapon/Previous Weapon” accordingly. And the sequence is set in the game code e.g — slot > slo2 > slot3 > slot4.

Yea so its possible with some aliasing, alias wep1 “slot1; bind mwheelup wep2; bind mwheeldown wep3”, alias wep2 “slot2; bind mwheelup wep3; bind mwheeldown wep1”, etc, make it so it goes from slot3->slot1 and do the reverse binds/aliases for mwheeldown.

Skudder

Quoted from skeej

[…]

Yea so its possible with some aliasing, alias wep1 “slot1; bind mwheelup wep2; bind mwheeldown wep3”, alias wep2 “slot2; bind mwheelup wep3; bind mwheeldown wep1”, etc, make it so it goes from slot3->slot1 and do the reverse binds/aliases for mwheeldown.

WAT could you write it like this:
alias wep1 “fjlgjn”
bind wep 1
That I can copy it, coz it’s very confusing!

hr

Quoted from Skudder

[…]
WAT could you write it like this:
alias wep1 “fjlgjn”
bind wep 1
That I can copy it, coz it’s very confusing!

I’m not being funny but how do you not know how to delete commas and insert lines into what he wrote?

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

lol i was too lazy to actually fully write it down, i just gave you the indication of how to do it :D

okay cuz im such a nice guy:

alias wep1 "slot1; bind mwheelup wep2; bind mwheeldown wep3"
alias wep2 "slot2; bind mwheelup wep3; bind mwheeldown wep1"
alias wep3 "slot3; bind mwheelup wep1; bind mwheeldown wep2"
alias wep4 "slot4; bind mwheelup wep1; bind mwheeldown wep3"
bind 1 "wep1"
bind 2 "wep2"
bind 3 "wep3"
bind 4 "wep4"

This way when you scroll you will never scroll to the disguise kit, however if you select the disguise kit (default key 4), you cán scroll away to slot1 or slot3.

I don’t know if you want wheeldown to be next or prev weapon, so maybe you have to switch the bindings around in every alias (I hope you can do that on your own ;))

Also I’m very quick ‘n dirty with scripting, so maybe something won’t work out of the box, or not completely efficient. Just see if it works.

Last edited by skeej,

Skudder

Quoted from skeej

lol i was too lazy to actually fully write it down, i just gave you the indication of how to do it :D

bind 1 "wep1"
bind 2 "wep2"
bind 3 "wep3"
bind 4 "wep4"

This way when you scroll you will never scroll to the disguise kit, however if you select the disguise kit (default key 4), you cán scroll away to slot1 or slot3.

I don’t know if you want wheeldown to be next or prev weapon, so maybe you have to switch the bindings around in every alias (I hope you can do that on your own ;))

Also I’m very quick ‘n dirty with scripting, so maybe something won’t work out of the box, or not completely efficient. Just see if it works.

Thanks a lot, but
“bind 1 “wep1”
bind 2 “wep2”
bind 3 “wep3”
bind 4 “wep4″”
I have disguises at 1-9 :S

aura

q, e, f, g

Skudder

Quoted from aura

q, e, f, g

q lastweapon, e medic, f inspect, g taunt, already found another solution. Thanks tho

Skudder

It works btw, thanks man.

Kubster

Quoted from skeej

bind 1 "wep1"
bind 2 "wep2"
bind 3 "wep3"
bind 4 "wep4"

It works quiet nicely, exept that the scrolling is inverted and every time I load up my TF2, I cannot switch from my knife no matter what I do, and I am required to type all the commands into my console once again, Its just that it is very inconvenient and stops me from doing cheeky pub’s, is there perhaps anyway to disable all the command’s you gave or a possible fix to this problem? thank you c:

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »