Forum

Delayed projectiles

Created 19th January 2014 @ 14:15

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

TooM

try

Quoted from Japtor

Do you experience the delay on public or local (created) servers? You sure it’s not latency?
Try to go into fullscreen mode and look if it’s better.

Usually cl_interp fixes the delay, but maybe it’s just your internet provider causing this lag stutter.

I suggest you try to look if there is a delay when you are hosting a local server. If there is no delay, it should be your ISP.

its pretty much the same… :( anyyyyything else?…

I mean public and local plays are the same…. i am playing fullscreen

Last edited by TooM,

vlm

I’ve experienced something like this after switching to a new pc, went away only after complete config reset done by instructions in chris’ tf2 reset script.

TooM

try

Quoted from vlm

I’ve experienced something like this after switching to a new pc, went away only after complete config reset done by instructions in chris’ tf2 reset script.

Helped a bit… but .. the god damn delay is still there..

quintosh

wL.

Quoted from vlm

i recently got a new pc as well and getting the same.. wheres that reset script?

byte

As part of ur new pc, did u also get a new monitor?

Cheers

Byte

TooM

try

Yea i did!…

Salmon

alfa
[hePPa]

Right click C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Team Fortress 2\hl2.exe and go to properties and select the compatibility tab. Disable visual themes and disable desktop composition.

That could help.

Last edited by Salmon,

TooM

try

That fixed demo’s pipes. On the other hand the rockets are still not okay :(

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2