Forum

Reloading problem

Created 28th March 2013 @ 20:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Lithium

Hey guys

I have a painful problem with my scout pistol : it reloads whenever I don’t want it to whereas I got some bullets left… For instance, I’m spraying at an ennemy and the firing stops randomly to reload… That’s very annoying and I dunno how to fix it. I’ve already erased my cfg file then reinstal it…

I’m using autoreload/broeselcrosshair switcher / fov tranwiew model and no particuliar binds, plus Garm3n Tanlight HUD.

Help :'(

Last edited by Lithium,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Surely if you have bullets left in the clip you can shoot anyway regardless of whether it’s started to reload?

That’s the whole point of automatic reload.

AnimaL

you can shoot WHILE reloading, its not CS

Mars

PHREAK

I had a similar problem a while back and the problem turned out to be in my mouse.

Lithium

Quoted from Mars

I had a similar problem a while back and the problem turned out to be in my mouse.

Yep Im having the same idea… And for others, the auto reloading prevents me from shooting, in a random manner… I spray my bullet then it stops to reload and block my shoot.

Enef

fest
#wubafan

press F5

ondkaja

IKEA

perhaps disable autoreload for pistol or make a manual auto-reload script?

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Lithium

[…]

Yep Im having the same idea… And for others, the auto reloading prevents me from shooting, in a random manner… I spray my bullet then it stops to reload and block my shoot.

Its most likely your mouse not registering the clicks. If you have autoreload on, whenever the mouse stops taking in your clicks the gun will reload, giving you the illusion of forcing random reloads and not being able to shoot while reloading.
If not that, I have no idea.

Last edited by cmd,

Lithium

Quoted from cmd

[…]
Its most likely your mouse not registering the clicks. If you have autoreload on, whenever the mouse stops taking in your clicks the gun will reload, giving you the illusion of forcing random reloads and not being able to shoot while reloading.
If not that, I have no idea.

I think you’re right. I can’t see any solution so I’m gonna replace my mouse with a new one today. I’ll let you know if it’s better then. And it should be cause I attend the LAN Gamers Assembly tomorrow :x

cmd

(ETF2L Donator)
LEGO

Quoted from Lithium

[…]

I think you’re right. I can’t see any solution so I’m gonna replace my mouse with a new one today. I’ll let you know if it’s better then. And it should be cause I attend the LAN Gamers Assembly tomorrow :x

You might want to research the problem some more before you go out and buy a completely new mouse.
If this is only happening with your pistol or only happens in TF2 and not elsewhere, your mouse bugging is most likely not the source of the problem, but rather some tf2 setting that’s totally beyond me. You should try using your mouse on another computer, try using another mouse on your computer and try other USB ports.
Most companies are also very generous when it comes to faulty products. More often than not if you contact their support, go through the try and error process with them they will offer you to send them your device(with free shipping) and a replacement product once they receive it(in my experience that is).

Last edited by cmd,

Lithium

I bought a G500 and it’s now perfectly fine.

BUt as an advice : never change your mouse before a LAN tournament, because it’s kinda hard to get used to it on time :p

Add A Reply Pages: 1