Forum

Selling my PC

Created 4th March 2013 @ 16:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »

Oggy

Looking for around 700 quid for the lot but I’m open to offers. I don’t want to sell the monitor, base unit seperate I want to get rid of the whole thing to the same person.

Pickup+Cash only from Nottingham.

Also have a Roccat Kone+ and a roccat sota mousemat (or several others to chose from SS and razer) to throw in if you want it and a Epson BX305F printer scanner fax machine. Comes with all original boxes for you to take with you.
It’s under a year old had no problems with it at all, case probably needs a bit of a de-dusting inside but thats it.
Monitor had a silly red hook on the back of it to hang up your headphones which snapped off but apart from that it’s in mint condition.

Will reformat and install a trial copy of windows 7 for you when I find a buyer.

Spec is as follows

Kingston HyperX Genesis Grey 8GB DDR3 PC3-12800C9 1600MHz Dual Channel Kit
Gigabyte Z68AP-D3 Intel Z68 (Socket 1155) DDR3 Motherboard
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB SATA 6Gb/s 16MB Cache
Intel i5 2500k 3.30GHZ running totally stable @ 4.40GHz
Coirsair A50 High Performance CPU Cooler
Cooler Master Silent Pro Modular 600W 80 Plus Bronze Power Supply
Corsair Carbide 300R Mid Tower Case (Black)
EVGA Geforce GTX 480 1536MB GDDR5 PCI-Express Graphics Card
Benq XL2420T 120hz 3d monitor

Optional items if wanted included in the price:

EPSON Stylus Office BX305F Printer scanner fax machine.
Roccat Kone+
Roccat Sota Mousemat

Also have a Gears of war limited edition xbox 360 for pickup/sale with about 10 games if anyone is also interested in that.

Cheers

P.S Specced the same spec up over and oc.co.uk and with a 660ti instead of a 480 (not on sale) if you were to buy the same spec today including monitor and mouse it would set you back 1175 inc vat so I think I’m doing a good deal.

Last edited by Oggy,

Jörge

TSUN~
derptex9

So are those prices the ones you want for each of the components? Where are you getting them from? So do you have a 480 or 660?

Le meme arrows

Why don’t you want to ship it over? I shipped my PC from USA to UK in a hand luggage.

http://i50.tinypic.com/6t1rtx.jpg

No problems except for granny at the airport thinking I have a bomb.

Oggy

No those are the prices you would pay if you were to build my system now it’s not what I want for them.

I have a 480gtx but that card I specced is the equiv if you were to build it today.

I’m not shipping it due to alot of things being up in the air about my move plus I’m going home to spain for a few months and have no where to store it so I dont want to take it to spain from england then back to england and on to australia I’d rather just sell it and buy a cheap laptop.

Oggy

btw I dont want that price for it, thats how much it would roughly cost today.

I AM OPEN TO OFFERS of what people want to pay

toota

swole.

Hmm yeah your pc seems to be worth 2.5 earbuds and a bills

Bonus

2.5 buds and a bills?

dodgydogman

Panda

£50

And a bills.

Last edited by dodgydogman,

Ramown

TIDS

Awesome PC! try the multiplay forums Oggy, everyone here is retarded

Spike Himself

TC

That’s a pretty sick build indeed! I’d definitely make an offer weren’t it for the fact I don’t live anywhere near Nottingham (or the UK for that matter) and my PC is better (:D)

dodgydogman

Panda

£100 for the monitor.
£400 for the pc. :D

Trane

Thought the monitor was retailing at around £280 now, what sort of offers would you consider?

(Just for the monitor)

Oggy

Don’t really want to sell the monitor on it’s own as that doesnt help me at all, I can find a home for the monitor that’s not a problem I’d take 650 – 700 for the lot (can have a roccat kone+ and a office BX305F epson printer included in that)

Pickup only and you can see it working and try it out before hand if you want that’s not a prob.

Oggy

Quoted from Ramown

Awesome PC! try the multiplay forums Oggy, everyone here is retarded

Cheers for the advice I’ve done as you said. Will post what I posted there on here now as I think it’s a clearer read

Evil

I’ll give you £175 and carry you in dota for the monitor, msg me on steam fuck face

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 Next »