Forum

Stupid question about the scoreboard

Created 29th November 2012 @ 12:42

Add A Reply Pages: 1

zato1

hi guys,i would like to know if it’s possible to create a small scoreboard without pressing any key which always stays in its same position and which does not go out, (for example bottom right of the monitor). I am searching this because i play med maincaller and i think it can be very helpfull, any ideas?

Muffinz

DUBSTEP

I’d just recommend to just press tab like everyone else does too ;)

MoZz

Basically you can, but you wouldn’t be able to see Health&Ammo and you couldn’t switch weapons anymore.

AnimaL

no

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

I recommend using m0rehud tho as it has the least screen estate consuming scoreboard and therefore you can walk around with it open a huge portion of the time. Also what I did is rebound the scoreboard key because tab is not really comfortable (unless you’re fine with using your pinky for it). I use my mouse thumb button for scoreboard.

Hist3rim

eZ

suicidati perfavore.

zato1

Quoted from Hist3rim

suicidati perfavore.

non ti farei mai un favore ^^

crouton

LEGO

I know what you want! :D

I’ve wanted the same thing for a while, a tiny scoreboard that only shows number of people alive on each side. Unfortunately from what I’ve been able to gather this information is only available through +showscores which disables HP and Ammo HUD elements and leaves +attack unusable.

zato1

Quoted from crouton

I know what you want! :D

I’ve wanted the same thing for a while, a tiny scoreboard that only shows number of people alive on each side. Unfortunately from what I’ve been able to gather this information is only available through +showscores which disables HP and Ammo HUD elements and leaves +attack unusable.

:(

Adrenaline

Hista cosa è successo al tuo account? ti ho addato con l’altro cmq

Add A Reply Pages: 1