envy

Quoted from LeLuck

No, he’s absolutely correct.

You lost it too.

MEGAMIDDIE

PINT

Nah, I’m pretty sure he’s just correct

fisheye

100% correct although everything can be questionable at the moment. custom huds, custom crosshairs (from huds), advanced but legit scripts and aliases, plugin enabling higher fov, no scope when zooming. what is the difference between those?

everything is client-sided and gives some advantage of those who don’t visit etf2l, aren’t interested in league but just play on pub for pure fun.

how about that?

Last edited by fisheye,

.muku

#T4F

Quoted from fisheye

100% correct although everything can be questionable at the moment. custom huds, custom crosshairs (from huds), advanced but legit scripts and aliases, plugin enabling higher fov, no scope when zooming. what is the difference between those?

everything is client-sided and gives some advantage of those who don’t visit etf2l, aren’t interested in league but just play on pub for pure fun.

how about that?

you are right!

silly

Custom crosshairs aren’t making your aim better. Custom HUDs aren’t showing you more info than they should. “Advanced but legit” scripts are just making three key-presses into one. It is hardly a benefit since everybody can do just the same, but pressing three keys.

Plugin enabling higher FOV letting you see more than you should. Spies, going uncloaking near you, when normally they wouldn’t show. Or somebody sneaking somewhere. You get the idea. Zoom script, again, letting you see more than you should. The idea of scope is to limit and focus your look.

And by the way, I’m pretty sure there is a lot of people who know about huds and scripting, but not playing or interested in competitive.

envy

But the answer is there is no way to prevent or detect it, so it’s better to allow it. End of story.

silly

Quoted from envy

But the answer is there is no way to prevent or detect it, so it’s better to allow it. End of story.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/101589885/continued-laughter.png

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from envy

It is detectable. I got banned from a pub server for using it.

TheSucker

[d¿s]

Quoted from silly

Custom HUDs aren’t showing you more info than they should.

Quoted from silly

Zoom script, again, letting you see more than you should.

Who are you to say what should and should not be? You can, with custom HUDs, get more information than someone with the default HUD can.

silly

No word about “me choosing what should be in the game”, huh. That’s Valve who did the zoom border, right? That’s Valve who made HUD editing pretty restricted.

So what’s that information then? What kind of benefit custom hud gives you? Well, yeah, target IDs which are showing exact HP number. That’s the only benefit of custom huds compared to default. If there are more, tell me please.

smziii

(Legendary Ratehacks)
SVIFT

last damage done

silly

Can be set up in “Advanced options” to show.

envy

Quoted from silly

That’s Valve who did the zoom border, right?

Valve also added a shitload of unlocks. So what? “Because Valve did so” is not a legitimate argument to play with them. Maybe also implement “sudden death” instead of golden cup? Sounds good.
Quoted from silly

Can be set up in “Advanced options” to show.

Last damage done which is on your HUD, not above enemy’s head. This is most useful thing for projectile classes. Also, health value in freeze panel and spectator tournament HUD. This is different things which are used in different situations.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »