Forum

Normal visibility when zoomed in?

Created 26th September 2012 @ 17:08

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »

fisheye

unfortunately, i believe you can’t see it when this command disables almost everything on HUD.

EDIT: it works actually :)

Last edited by fisheye,

Ordinator

tuhi

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

Let’s say a wallhack has been in the commands without the need for sv_cheats since the game came out and it has only just become common knowledge, do you think it should be banned?

wallhack not equals few inches of fov, there are ppl who using fov plugin and following ur logic its cheating too

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from Ordinator

[…]
wallhack not equals few inches of fov, there are ppl who using fov plugin and following ur logic its cheating too

yeah well it is, isn’t it? advantage by external shit which is not able to be done by console commands only

envy

Quoted from Muuki

[…]yeah well it is, isn’t it? advantage by external shit which is not able to be done by console commands only

Explain this then.
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-22753/page-1/?recent=408783#post-408494

Last edited by envy,

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from envy

[…]
Explain this then.
http://etf2l.org/forum/general/topic-22753/page-1/?recent=408783#post-408494

external ddl is a console command?

envy

Quoted from Muuki

external ddl is a console command?

[13:17] <Permzilla yeah we’re letting you post it
[13:17] <xkll thanks <3
[13:17] <Permzilla basically if anyone gets VAC'd, then it's their fault :p
[13:18] <xkll pretty much

Last edited by envy,

Dazrovia

Quoted from ondkaja

[…]

tf_hud_no_crosshair_on_scope_zoom 0

Not working for me D:

Muuki

sirkkels
GG

Quoted from envy

oh right this is the internet, if admins say it’s ok then nothing matters because gotta get those sick 120fov because morals are of no interest in a hat-simulator comp gamemode where only the top 8 teams fight for what, 2000€ divided by 6 and possible org. cuts averaging to 300€ per person per season, which is more than any shitjob in europe

please, go on if you want to be all pro and get those sick shots you wouldn’t have gotten with 90 fov and vanilla scope :))

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

We allowed it to be posted, but we’re not endorsing or encouraging the use of it, any VAC ban will not be our responsibility ;]

envy

Quoted from Muuki

[…]

Wow, no reason to be that upset. A lot of normal FPS has option to change your FOV up to 140. Even miserable Minecraft allows changing it to 110. And Valve being smarter than everyone else and cap it at 90. Well, nah. Morals? Like I should feel pity for adding a few general things which has any other competitive game and TF2 is not? Also, scope border was made for the sake of “realism”. I prefer and stand for simple zoom like in TFC, Fortress Forever and many other games, which in my opinion should a default.
Quoted from Permzilla

We allowed it to be posted, but we’re not endorsing or encouraging the use of it, any VAC ban will not be our responsibility ;]

Sure, main point is you currently don’t consider it as a cheat.

AnimaL

Quoted from Permzilla

amount of no balls in this comment is emazing

LeLuck

LAME

I doubt scope border is only made for “realism”. It’s that disadvantage you have to take for guarantee of more powerful shots. It is referred to as “balance” rather than “realism”.

Btw.: If everyone likes FOVs and stuff of random other FPSs more than those enforced by TF2, why do you all still play this game? It comes with its own set of rules. Don’t play it if you don’t like them, as easy as that. Removing restrictions or adding stuff not intended by developers for whatever reasons is altering the base of rules that should be equal for every player.

Narrowing game restrictions should lead to a ban in every case.

Last edited by LeLuck,

silly

Quoted from envy

Also, scope border was made for the sake of “realism”.

Yeah, exactly. Because TF2 was implied to be realistic game.

envy

Quoted from LeLuck

If everyone likes FOVs and stuff of random other FPSs more than those enforced by TF2, why do you all still play this game? It comes with its own set of rules. Don’t play it if you don’t like them, as easy as that.

“Love it or leave it”. So you say CPMA was a bad idea after all? Or TFTrue?

silly

Quoted from envy

[…]
“Love it or leave it”. So you say CPMA was a bad idea after all? Or TFTrue?

Ohh… What the hell, seriously. CPMA is a mod which provides unique gameplay to ITS players. It is so different compared to VQ3, you can even say it is two different games.
There’s no CPM-players who joins VQ3 server and play their game. Installing CPMA doesn’t gives you a benefit of using it, since you can only play it versus someone who has the same mod.

And when you install DLL’s of the plugin, it doesn’t automatically let your enemies use the same fov as you. So it is pretty one-sided and you clearly have an advantage on them. Same goes for the script which wasn’t supposed to work the way it does.
While TFTrue is server plugin, which makes it works for both sides, and doesn’t gives some CLEARLY advantage to ONE of the sides. See? And, anyway, most of the war servers doesn’t use TFTrue, and if they do, it doesn’t affect the gameplay itself, i.e. nobody has bhopping enabled there.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 6 Next »