Forum

OpenPlugin by Casual

Created 14th September 2012 @ 10:48

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 61 Next »

Setsul

Quoted from Casual

See what I did there? My plugin now allows people to who were at a ‘disadvantage’ to compete with an equal fov.

FACT: You can increase your horizontal fov without this plugin by changing the resolution
FACT: There is NO WAY to increase your vertical fov over 73.74 degrees without this or a similar plugin
How is that not an advantage over non-plugin users?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Shut up. Just shut up. If you really think it helps the other player in more than a “oh that’s slightly more how I like it” then you actually have aids of the brain. GL.

Setsul

It´s not a huge advantage.
That does not change the fact that this plugin enables you to do something you couldn´t do without it.

Le meme arrows

Quoted from Monkeh

[…]

You have more connections between brain cells than there are stars in THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, please, let them do their job.

Pretty sure there’s more stars than connections between braincells.
There’s approximately 300 sextillion of stars is observable Universe and since the Universe is still expanding there’s probably way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way more than 300 sextillion.

Setsul

Quoted from Le meme arrows

[…]Pretty sure there’s more stars than connections between braincells.
There’s approximately 300 sextillion of stars is observable Universe and since the Universe is still expanding there’s probably way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way way more than 300 sextillion.

The number of stars is more likely to decrease with the ongoing expansion and this doesn´t not affect the current number of stars.
Nonetheless the universe is still about 10 times bigger than the observable universe, if you trust certain estimations.

To quote Albert Einstein:
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the the universe.”

Last edited by Setsul,

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Setsul

It´s not a huge advantage.
That does not change the fact that this plugin enables you to do something you couldn´t do without it.

Doesn’t make it a cheat, people with ATI tray tool thingy get smooth textures which you can’t get any other way. Doesn’t make it a cheat, just a preference.

Setsul

ATI tray are basically within the same category:
-the advantage is negletible
-you have to use a third party program to achieve that effect

The only difference between these and a cheat is that a cheat provides you a significant advantage.
It´s the same with weapon bans: Ban only what´s broken/OP or ban everything that has not (yet) been proven to be fair. The roles of esea and etf2l are reversed in termes of banning plugins.

AnimaL

ppl are fucking stupid, what kind of unfair advantage the fuck you are talking about when this plugin is allowed?!?!??!? you think its advantage? you use it! stop making this shit look like hax when its allowed for everyone to use by their own discretion…

Katerfas

FSVL

Quoted from Chaplain

[…]

Everyone is able to use the plugin so everyone is equal.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

I just… what
EMB CAN WE LOCK THIS SHIT ALREADY

Casual

prtyboiz
T⑨

Quoted from freshmeatt

I just… what
EMB CAN WE LOCK THIS SHIT ALREADY

This is my thread, clean it up with & ban people instead please.

The issue with RocketBlast has been resolved.

Last edited by Casual,

rd6

I tried the nohats mod. It didn’t do too much, but it did help a little. Just looking for obscure tips for fps boosts right now. :>

Last edited by rd6,

AnimaL

Quoted from rd6

I tried the nohats mod. It didn’t do too much, but it did help a little. Just looking for obscure tips for fps boosts right now. :>

use cheats to bypass sv_pure and remove particle effects

note: you will be banned for this :D

rd6

I’m stupid enough to try that.

Kvux

/./
LEGO

I dont get the fuzz.. I use the plugin to get transparent viewmodels, which I might as well just could turn off. And since it’s possible, I also raise my fov to 100. Like I used to play with before Valve thought it was a bad thing and restricted it to 90
What’s the problem? I’m really oblivious to it

Last edited by Kvux,

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 61 Next »