Forum

PREC Alternative?

Created 24th July 2012 @ 15:50

Add A Reply Pages: 1

kren

LAW

Well seeming as my PREC will not work and I have had no positive responses or help, ive decided to look for a similar alternative, if any of you guys know of an auto recorder like PREC, please tell me :)

Rdios

REVERTO

as far as i remember you were unable to provide information and then get mad and ntraum who was trying to help you

kren

LAW

I got asked for information that I already provided? Not my problem, and also telling me to reinstall it as I had already stated that I had done about 10 times, that is not help.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from kren

I got asked for information that I already provided? Not my problem, and also telling me to reinstall it as I had already stated that I had done about 10 times, that is not help.

you didnt provide any information that you got asked to provide

kren

LAW

Well your clearly not reading the post right, besides, I just installed PREC on my bros computer too, I know how to install it, it just does not work on my computer, forget the old post, I want alternate suggestions, instead of you guys bitchin about it.

MIndYe

[hePPa]

record “enter_demo_name_here”

or fix it.

No other plugin has been approved by valve.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from kren

I know how to install it, it just does not work on my computer

Is that acceptable to you?

I’m sure we can help you fix whatever isn’t working, but to do so we might have to ask for more information that you have provided. Such as your launch options for TF2 and the console output of prec_mode (I know it probably is the default value but please check anyway).

Spike Himself

TC

Quoted from kren

Not my problem

Actually, you’ll find, it is.

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from kren

Well seeming as my PREC will not work and I have had no positive responses or help, ive decided to look for a similar alternative, if any of you guys know of an auto recorder like PREC, please tell me :)

None that has been approved by Valve. If P-rec doesn’t work you have to record demos manually.

Monkeh

.:ne:.
.:ne:.

Quoted from kren

I have had no positive responses or help…

Wow…just wow.

Waebi

‹Con›

how about stop being a dick to people who want to help you and do what they say instead?

Quoted from nTraum

Provide the output of prec_mode as well as your launch options please.

Last edited by Waebi,

instag1b

Panda

Seems like ur a dik lol.

kren

LAW

Well, I do admit, I am being a bit bitchy about this, but I get annoyed when I have to stay up late to fix this and I am being asked stupid questions even when I said it was in default mode or tournament mode, which means mode 2, so ya know, its common sense.

skeej

(ETF2L Donator)
UbeR |
Fe |

entitlement generation

nTraum

\V/ Gold
LAME

Kieran, what is your actual problem?

I tried to help you. I asked you to provide the output of one simple command, but it seems you are not able to. Do you struggle with simple c&p? Launch TF2, type “prec_mode” in the console and paste the output in this thread. I know by myself that the default mode of prec is “2”. The point of letting you execute the “prec_mode” command in console is to examine wether the plugin loads succesfully (or not). Period, idiot.

Last edited by nTraum,

Add A Reply Pages: 1