Go jump off a cliff?

its not in my options?

Permzilla

(Legend)
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞
WiK?

Quoted from TKR

[…] its not in my options?

the size of your crosshair is probably 0, just slide it along to whatever size you want

TKR

Quoted from Permzilla

[…]
the size of your crosshair is probably 0, just slide it along to whatever size you want

Quoted from TKR

[…] its not in my options?

What do you mean it’s not in your options? If you’re missing the whole crosshair section in your options then your game has more serious problems than just a missing crosshair. Are you using a custom crosshair then?

Jesus fucking christ I hate people that come on forums asking for help and the question is along the lines “my car doesn’t start, what’s wrong with it?”

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

cl_crosshair_scale 32; cl_crosshair_file “”

dave

TIDS
TSGHUH

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

Jesus fucking christ I hate people that come on forums asking for help and the question is along the lines “my car doesn’t start, what’s wrong with it?”

Word!

A very good read in this regard: http://mattgemmell.com/2008/12/08/what-have-you-tried/

Enef

fest
#wubafan

There should be an option that says “default” and one that says “Default” in your options, i think that my own with the capital “D” has dissapeared too. The lower case one will be the transparent one that i don’t like very much.

Maybe look for some crosshair related commands or look on the Steam forums to see if anyone has the same issue.

Did you use a custom crosshair before this? Did you use a default one with different colours? All these will help people answer your question better.

AnimaL

just use chris reset ting, solves everything if ur clueless: http://fakkelbrigade.eu/chris/misc/reset.bat

blondeh

Quoted from Tommy Testosterone

[…]
“my car doesn’t start, what’s wrong with it?”

Nothing. Buy another one. :7

Add A Reply Pages: 1