Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 Next »

Root

starlight

Quoted from wampee

[…]

works on sv_pure servers?

yes, its engine feature
Team = GetClientTeam(Client);
SetEntityRenderColor(Client, 0, 255, 0, 255);

wampee

Quoted from Root

[…]

yes, its engine feature
Team = GetClientTeam(Client);
SetEntityRenderColor(Client, 0, 255, 0, 255);

where should i put it?
and i want green for enemies

AnAkkk

Quoted from djc

[…]

well since you mention it
http://www.enhancedaim.com is currently running a 50% off sale on all of its enhancers! $35.00 instead of $70.00 and you can have access to both the legit aimbot and rage hacks for tf2! in this new land of tf2 anarchy where hacks and bots run amok, do you want to be left behind in div6 while all your mates move into prem on the strength of their transparent viewmodels and untextured games???

is that how you got vac banned once?

Quoted from hapha

Is it really AnAkIn doing all this? Every time something came up in the past he’d instantly report it and would soon get banned, why the change of heart all of a sudden?

Can any admin confirm it’s similar location/ip?

http://tinyurl.com/3urjwbx

Quoted from wampee

[…]

works on sv_pure servers?

That would work on sv_pure servers, yes, they are not models. It would be possible to make the models totally green, though, but that would probably be a lot closer to cheats.

Quoted from wampee

[…]

where should i put it?
and i want green for enemies

This code can only be used in sourcemod plugins. Everybody would see each other on the server with a green color though.

wampee

no-way to do Enemy green models just for me? :D

djc

d2f~

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

is that how you got vac banned once?

nope! i got vac banned when steam made one of their random “vac 500 people for no reason” errors and was unbanned 36 hours later

my enhanced aim order is Shipped at the moment, though, so maybe soon!!

AnAkkk

Quoted from djc

[…]

nope! i got vac banned when steam made one of their random “vac 500 people for no reason” errors and was unbanned 36 hours later

my enhanced aim order is Shipped at the moment, though, so maybe soon!!

Don’t worry, just spam the create account button.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

I’m expecting to see the average competitive skill level skyrocket in 2012 to never before seen levels, now that everyone has all the inconsequential graphical tweaks they’ve always dreamed of…

Kiler4fun

SUAVE

All the keep vanilla shit for this?

If valve does something, then use it. But until then, we really shouldn’t use this…

kim

idd.

Quoted from Kiler4fun

All the keep vanilla shit for this?

If valve does something, then use it. But until then, we really shouldn’t use this…

People have been using ways to get past the picmip and the fov limit the entire time. Pretty sure people have been suggesting it for a really long time as well. Valve never did anything to prevent nor make it easier for everyone, nor has it changed how the game plays out.

Since I haven’t personally used the plugin yet – Do you still see the fov changing when you watch the POV demo? Since ETF2L forces you to record POV demos you could just check people that way if they’re suspicious.

AnAkkk

Update:
– Improved the performance while drawing the transparent viewmodels
– viewmodel_transparency is now set to 0.5 by default

You can now get the source code here: http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/FOV_Source.zip
(hi chris)

AnAkkk

-remove-

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fygdPaDh9c&feature=player_embedded
can i pls get a plugin for this?

gyanny

Quoted from xetsog

Hey Anakin, unlock the name cvar so I don’t have to use two plugins. Please and thank you. :3

what do you use name enabler for, btw?
also, what are r_lod and r_rootlod for?

broesel

LAME

Quoted from droso

By the way, has anyone already created a script to toggle through fov_desired with one key and is willing to share?

Script. pfft. All it takes is this:

bind MOUSE5 "incrementvar fov_desired 30 90 60" for zooming
bind MOUSE5 "incrementvar fov_desired 90 150 60" for wallhack
bind MOUSE5 "incrementvar fov_desired 30 150 60" for a zoom -> normal -> wh cycle

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Sketch

MM

so try hard

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 27 Next »