Forum

Transparent Viewmodels/FOV Changer (Client Plugin)

Created 31st December 2011 @ 00:35

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 27 Next »

Quoted from droso

[…]

What will you do if hundreds of comp players (let’s face it, a lot of people tried this plug-in – myself included) get VAC’d?

Why should comp players be treated differently from pub players in this regard?

CanFo

(Legend)
[HA]
#T4F

Quoted from droso

[…]

What will you do if hundreds of comp players (let’s face it, a lot of people tried this plug-in – myself included) get VAC’d?

Change their steam ids, as we are always doing in these cases?
We have not discussed how to deal with a massive VAC wave yet but to be honest I do not expect one.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from droso

[…]

then the people have to blame themselves for using a plugin that gives them a unfair advantage :)

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from droso

YEAH DROSO YOUR FUCKING SHIT

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

then the people have to blame themselves for using a plugin that gives them a unfair advantage :)

Define unfair.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
Define unfair.

having a zoom on every weapon and bypass the insecure thing

konr

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

Yeah because it’s really unfair to do something that’s doable with ATI Tray Tools/Rivatuner for the most part. A slightly higher fov really does give people a huge advantage! Oh and those transparent weapons, they’re so unfair.
Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

Yeah cause everyone by default has a zoom script.

IPZIE

SUAVE

you will not be able to get the same results using traytools, sadly.

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

How’s that unfair if anyone can do it? Also, I didn’t ask you what you can do with the plugin, I asked you to define unfair.

AnimaL

Quoted from konr

[…]Yeah because it’s really unfair to do something that’s doable with ATI Tray Tools/Rivatuner for the most part. A slightly higher fov really does give people a huge advantage! Oh and those transparent weapons, they’re so unfair.
[…]Yeah cause everyone by default has a zoom script.

r u srsly that dumb? when has ati tray tools been able to give u wh? when has ati tray tools been able to disable grass? how is 140-150 degree horizontal fov without lowering vertical fov considered slighty better?

konr

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]r u srsly that dumb?

ya im srsly that dumb
Quoted from IPZIE

you will not be able to get the same results using traytools, sadly.

I did say “for the most part”.

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from konr

[…]ya im srsly that dumb
[…]I did say “for the most part”.

even that is wrong if you would compare the gfx of a tf2 running rivatuner and a picmipped tf2. the difference is huge c======8

AnimaL

Quoted from freshmeatt

[…]
How’s that unfair if anyone can do it? Also, I didn’t ask you what you can do with the plugin, I asked you to define unfair.

hows hacking unfair? anyone can do it!

kim

idd.

Quoted from Dr-GimpfeN

[…]

because a plugin that makes everything accesible to everyone (something valve should think about sometime) is unfair, none of which gives you a definite advantage as similiar things can be achieved by either changing your aspect ratio or using external tools

i see

droso

o/

Quoted from CanFo

[…]
Change their steam ids, as we are always doing in these cases?
We have not discussed how to deal with a massive VAC wave yet but to be honest I do not expect one.

That’s kind of the positive answer I was expecting.
That’s cool. :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 21 22 23 ... 27 Next »