Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 61 Next »

F2

Danmark

With tftrue_logs_includebuffs 1, logs are getting ridiculously large. I have seen 49 healing log lines within one second, and logs getting above the 5MB limit on logs.tf, making it impossible to upload logs. Normal player_healed events are only written to logs once per second. Perhaps you could do the same with buffed heals.

AnAkkk

Quoted from F2

With tftrue_logs_includebuffs 1, logs are getting ridiculously large. I have seen 49 healing log lines within one second, and logs getting above the 5MB limit on logs.tf, making it impossible to upload logs. Normal player_healed events are only written to logs once per second. Perhaps you could do the same with buffed heals.

All I do is removing what prevents heal buffs from being included in player_healed events. For some reason buffs will always be counted as +2 health, never more. Is there any reason for that 5 MB limit?
I could try to do it differently.

unu

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Is there any reason for that 5 MB limit?

Ask zoob.

george

Quoted from AnAkkk

Is there any reason for that 5 MB limit?

Imagine everyone uploading 5MB logs every day, he would eventually run out of space on his server.

AnAkkk

I’ll change it to only log once per second.
Something I just noticed is that when you use the Blutsauger and hit an enemy to heal yourself, it’ll increase the “healing” in the scoreboard too. There are more things counted under this field as well. This means that what you see on logs.tf will be different than the scoreboard healing field.

Last edited by AnAkkk,

unu

Quoted from george

[…] Imagine everyone uploading 5MB logs every day, he would eventually run out of space on his server.

There are currently 128414 logs. 128414×5=642070 mb or 642 gb. Kind of a lot.

AnAkkk

Update (4.32):
– Fixed tftrue_logs_includebuffs not working under Windows
– Changed tftrue_logs_includebuffs to only log once per second to prevent spamming logs
– Fixed tftrue_bunnyhop crashing on Windows

freshmeatt

‹Con›

Quoted from unu

[…]

There are currently 128414 logs. 128414×5=642070 mb or 642 gb. Kind of a lot.

For the time it’s been running for, not really.

Last edited by freshmeatt,

george

Quoted from freshmeatt

For the time it’s been running for, not really.

Yeah but he was giving you an example on how much space would it actually use if all the uploaded logs would have been 5MB each. I’d say it’s not even close to that number since all the logs are being compressed.

EmilioEstevez

GG

tftrue seems to be causing constant server crashes since the update yesterday, been having trouble all day with it. uninstalled it on one of my servers which has been crashing all day and the problems stopped

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

unu

Quoted from EmilioEstevez

tftrue seems to be causing constant server crashes since the update yesterday, been having trouble all day with it. uninstalled it on one of my servers which has been crashing all day and the problems stopped

oooh, that’s what’s causing it?

AnAkkk

Which OS? Any idea at which moment it crashes? I haven’t been able to reproduce it.

EmilioEstevez

GG

Quoted from AnAkkk

[…]

Which OS? Any idea at which moment it crashes? I haven’t been able to reproduce it.

ubuntu 12.04

the crashes are most common at the end of a match before the logs are uploaded, but ive also experienced them when editing tftrue variables (i forget which ones but it was probably bunnyhop or no_hats), mostly at the end of a match though

Last edited by EmilioEstevez,

AnAkkk

[…]

ubuntu 12.04

the crashes are most common at the end of a match before the logs are uploaded, but ive also experienced them when editing tftrue variables (i forget which ones but it was probably bunnyhop or no_hats), mostly at the end of a match though

I’ve tested and still no crashes here. Do you have full access to the machine, or only FTP?

EmilioEstevez

GG

full access.

i cant be sure its tftrue, but its not just my server (same thing happened on about 3 lobbies earlier today just before the logs uploaded) and i havent had any crashes since removing it

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 43 44 45 ... 61 Next »