Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 61 Next »

Nigh

¿
TF2.ro

Quoted from Waster

No hats!

M0re

we’ve been running with this past couple weeks, works fine and no hats/misc items and vanilla+med is great.

Starkie

ulti?
sniper

Couldn’t you make a feature which allowed the team only to ready up when all the players had selected ready for themselves, like in COD4 promod.

AnAkkk

Stark: this is possible, but not sure if it’s really needed.

It looks like there is currently a crash issue on linux servers, I’m currently working on that, should be fixed today.

FADe

bout time this showed up imo, gj.

USEEEEEEEEE IT

AnAkkk

The crash is fixed, just reboot your server and it’ll update.

Rokstanski

Quoted from Darn

lets start using this on every server. fov ftw

alfa

no hats thanks anakin

hykleri

Quoted from M24_

won’t higher fov gimp something like spy or flanking?

Darn

rockit like

Quoted from hykleri

[…]

OFC NOT STUPIDHEAD!

hykleri

why are you so mean with me… T_T

Apart from the fov settings, i support this.

dauk

A question: It is told that mods reduce the performance of server or whatever ( it makes a bit delays) , and i believe white list doesn’t have that. Or is it just a myth?

AnAkkk

Quoted from dauk

A question: It is told that mods reduce the performance of server or whatever ( it makes a bit delays) , and i believe white list doesn’t have that. Or is it just a myth?

No, this plugin won’t reduce the server performance.

Dr-GimpfeN

9g1c

Quoted from AnAkkk

tftrue_tournament_safe
This CVar will force the server CVars to league values when mp_tournament is enabled. You should no longer need to load the league config.
mp_winlimit, mp_timelimit, mp_windifference and mp_maxrounds are excluded (see tftrue_tournament_mapconditions).
tv_enable is excluded as well as SourceTV is not required in all leagues. Default is 1 (enabled).

tftrue_tournament_mapconditions
This CVar will automatically sets mp_winlimit, mp_timelimit, mp_windifference and mp_maxrounds to correct values depending of the map type when mp_tournament is enabled. Default is 1 (enabled).

erm which config is loaded?
etf2l?
wireplay?
esl?

Spike Himself

TC

Sounds cool, will test this at some point this week ^^

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 61 Next »