Forum

TFTrue - LogsTF / MedicStats / AccuracyStats / RestoreStats...

Created 6th March 2011 @ 18:03

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 61 Next »

AnAkkk

Quoted from Datenshi

[…]

I thought it was just the tf2 update because one server updated without any problems with tftrue but another one didn’t…

Still have to try the other servers.

It’s only crashing on linux servers. Still trying to find out why.

both servers are on the same dedi with same settings and all :P That’s why it’s so weird.

AnAkkk

Update released, the crash issue is fixed.

Wux

-9m-
-9m-

Nice work

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Can confirm its working.

Thanks! :D

Last edited by Admirable,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Sadly…its not working for me again…ive just download it once again and installed it…then when i tried to turn on the server,it didn’t start. Moreover there is a new file after the start – TFTrue3_72.so.

p.s the server is on linux

Last edited by LaMqTa,

AnAkkk

http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/TFTrue.so

Does it work with this one?

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from AnAkkk

http://tftrue.redline-utilities.net/TFTrue.so

Does it work with this one?

Oh lol…its working now..thanks a lot :)

Galant

candy
Autism

Quoted from LaMqTa

Moreover there is a new file after the start – TFTrue3_72.so.

You just needed to start server once again. On 3rd or 4th time it will finally update TFTrue to the latest version 3.72.

By the way if you use hiperz.com – you can just click “Install mod” and then select TFTrue. It will install the latest version of plugin.

And else mod “ETF2L configs + maps” will install latest ETF2L config pack and maps (snake, turbine, process).

Last edited by Galant,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Galant

[…]

You just needed to start server once again. On 3rd or 4th time it will finally update TFTrue to the latest version 3.72.

By the way if you use hiperz.com – you can just click “Install mod” and then select TFTrue. It will install the latest version of plugin.

And else mod “ETF2L configs + maps” will install latest ETF2L config pack and maps (snake, turbine, process).

Mhm..thanks for the information… :)

Galant

candy
Autism

btw, if someone need -10% discount coupon for hiperz.com – contact me @ #tf2.ru :)

AnAkkk

I have updated the zip now. The problem is that on some servers the older version might not update fast enough, it’s sometimes crashing before.

AnimaL

Quoted from AnAkkk

I have updated the zip now. The problem is that on some servers the older version might not update fast enough, it’s sometimes crashing before.

any certain reason for that? ammont of plugins or what?

AnAkkk

Quoted from AnimaL

[…]any certain reason for that? ammont of plugins or what?

I don’t know, maybe the download speed.

FADe

Anyone have experience in getting TF2Logs to work with this? Just bought a server and installed TFTrue as I was told it does the job just as good as source/meta mod in regards to collecting heal & damage spread etc. Need help getting it working!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 18 19 20 ... 61 Next »