Forum

Chris' FPS configs

Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 90 91 92 ... 116 Next »

laerin

-9w-

Quoted from Shifty

edit: Just cause i am interested: Why the change from 121 to 132 fps ?

In the cfg he wrote: Other than that, I recommend for everyone to use the value `132′ (2*66), as long as you can generally keep that value stable without regular drops.

I guess being a multiple of the cmd rate sorta makes sense.

Shifty

no kidding right ? But 2xrefreshrate makes sens too, doesnt it ?

Prozein

Why cant i see point lines on badlands mid and another maps?

kustom3

AwS
DA!

r_renderoverlayfragment 1

KLar

okie

Quoted from TviQ

anyone else getting these random Fps drops since switching to the new versions?
Speccs:
Amd phenom 11 x4 955 BE @ 3.4
ATI 4770 HD
ASUSTeK M4A89GTD-PRO/USB3
I didnt get these strange random fps drops untill i updated the autoexec (using Chris Highframes)

same problem

TviQ

ft.

Quoted from KLar

[…]

same problem

I fixed it, Try to update your drivers Or change prioity on mumble to normal instead of high and change hl2.exe to high works for me :D

Forsak3n

S

Quoted from TviQ

[…]
I fixed it, Try to update your drivers Or change prioity on mumble to normal instead of high and change hl2.exe to high works for me :D

Your mouse may lag when hl2.exe is set to high priority.

Scorch

LZ.war

Can anyone who has the old configs be so kind to upload maxframes or highframes somewhere?

I’m getting worse fps with the new ones or atleast bigger fps drops. (80-120 with the old version, 40-136 with the new one). Game’s almost unplayable.

EDIT:Thanks :)

Last edited by Scorch,

punct

Do be
Rambase.ro

^ There you go, mate. http://pastebin.com/WP44HXYY
It’s MaxFrames, last updated on 22 May 2011.

LE: Forgot to thank you, Chris, for your update. Personally, I can say I get a better fps, but the game a bit more stable (less drops than before).

Last edited by punct,

Lithium

N1 job mate, I had previously forgotten about those configs which I wasn’t really satisfied with but now it’s okay. I think activating multithreading helped a lot.

Thx

wampee

best

dr.Justice

≧◡≦

fps_max 132? my game feels like its lagging/skipping. It feels like when the server needs a map restart after being on the same map for ages. If a set fps_max 0 its fine again super smooth. Any comments on this Chris?

Ordinator

tuhi

Any idea how to fix this?
Its highquality cfg and mat_show_ab_hdr_hudelement 1, dont have this problem on highframes btw.

Last edited by Ordinator,

Asskicker

GoT<3
HoT<3

Can’t view replays with his, crashes me to desktop. :(

http://i.min.us/idxkZcGKY.png

Last edited by Asskicker,

steve

after going from a local server to an online server my fps drops to around 50, only seemed to happen after i updated to the newer version of the config (changing back didnt help). the only thing that sorts it is restarting tf2, anyone know how to fix this?

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 90 91 92 ... 116 Next »