Created 6th June 2010 @ 15:17

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 104 105 106 ... 116 Next »

Doubledigits

Quoted from Mits

[…]

Right click, properties, check “read-only”

Cheers bro! Much appreciated!

Doubledigits

Actually changing it to read-only doesn’t work. The config file includes a few lines that should still be executed, all the other lines should be removed. When I change it to read-only it doesn’t execute the files wich have to be executed. I tried to remove all of the unnecesary lines, then saving it and then changing it to read-only but that literally screws up my entire game. Any other idea’s?

I have written the executive lines in my autoexec instead of my config.cfg and I have made the config.cfg read only. Game seems to run perfect now, is this possible or is it just me who thinks that the game is running smoothly?

Last edited by Doubledigits,

Ghostface

spire

I just did it too and I swear the game’s never been more smooth.

.muku

#T4F

I have a white mumble overlay with the high quality config!
with “-nod3d9ex” in the launch options it works but when i go to the desktop i cant go back ingame!

any help? :)

AnimaL

Quoted from .muku

I have a white mumble overlay with the high quality config!
with “-nod3d9ex” in the launch options it works but when i go to the desktop i cant go back ingame!

any help? :)

dunno what launch options u got, but when -dxlevel is enabled in launch options it allows me to go back to in game

arD

-[S2L]

What is wrong with maxframes on my computer?
Configs had worked perfectly for a year and now when i launch tf2 it says: “Unable to remove c:program files (x86)steamsteamappsartyhinteam fortress 2tftextwindow_temp.html!” on the console.
I redownloaded the autoexec file and it doesn’t help
Could you help me?

Kurates

prly
[hePPa]

Quoted from arD

What is wrong with maxframes on my computer?
Configs had worked perfectly for a year and now when i launch tf2 it says: “Unable to remove c:program files (x86)steamsteamappsartyhinteam fortress 2tftextwindow_temp.html!” on the console.
I redownloaded the autoexec file and it doesn’t help
Could you help me?

Had that one too, think it’s completely harmless anyway.

wrock

vier

do you have something like :
Resource file “resource/UI/ItemTestHUDPanel.res” not found on disk

before?
then you know what to do ;)

arD

-[S2L]

No, thats not the case here.
This is the full console data when i launch:

maxplayers set to 24
KeyValues Error: RecursiveLoadFromBuffer: got EOF instead of keyname in file
Scheme, (*Fonts*), (*CustomFontFiles*), (*9*), (*russian*),
Steam config directory: c:program files (x86)steamsteamappsartyhinteam fortress 2platformconfig
CClientSteamContext logged on = 1
Hud element ‘CItemTestHUDPanel’ doesn’t have an entry ‘ItemTestHUDPanel’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CHudBossHealthMeter’ doesn’t have an entry ‘HudBossHealth’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CHudAlert’ doesn’t have an entry ‘HudAlert’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CCoachedByPanel’ doesn’t have an entry ‘CoachedByPanel’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CNotificationQueuePanel’ doesn’t have an entry ‘NotificationQueuePanel’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CHudVote’ doesn’t have an entry ‘CHudVote’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CReplayReminderPanel’ doesn’t have an entry ‘ReplayReminder’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CTFTrainingComplete’ doesn’t have an entry ‘TrainingComplete’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Hud element ‘CTFAnnotationsPanel’ doesn’t have an entry ‘AnnotationsPanel’ in scripts/HudLayout.res
Cleaning up unneeded replay block data…
Replay cleanup done.
Unknown command “cl_thirdperson”
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_snapto in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_ideallag in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealdelta in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealdist in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealdistright in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_idealdistup in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar cam_collision in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_maxpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_minpitch in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_maxyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_minyaw in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_maxdistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_mindistance in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_orthowidth in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar c_orthoheight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Loading default settings for high sensitivity
Unknown command “sv_backspeed”
Connection to game coordinator established.
Current item schema is up-to-date with version E280B427.
CTFGCClientSystem::PostInitGC
CTFGCClientSystem – adding listener
Can’t use cheat cvar r_avglight in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
——————————————————-
Chris’ maxframes config loaded.
——————————————————-
Please direct all comments/queries/whatnot to
#christf2 on QuakeNet.
Changing resolutions from (1600, 900) -> (1600, 900)
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_start in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_end in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_startskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar fog_endskybox in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Can’t use cheat cvar r_farz in multiplayer, unless the server has sv_cheats set to 1.
Pov-Record 2.0.3 loaded
Record demos from tournament servers
You have the latest release.
Unable to remove c:program files (x86)steamsteamappsartyhinteam fortress 2tftextwindow_temp.html!

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

The first section appears to be errors from a Custom HUD.

arD

-[S2L]

Quoted from Admirable

The first section appears to be errors from a Custom HUD.

First section was from KN Hud error of some sort. I loaded the older Fps configs from my brothers computer, but the error is still showing up when i launch tf2…
E: It seems that the first section is made by the new version of fps configs. They disappeared when i loaded the old ones.
Only problem is that when error: Unable to remove c:program files (x86)steamsteamappsartyhinteam fortress 2tftextwindow_temp.html! occurs loadout looks really strange and its hard to see which item is which.
E: E: Problem fix’d it self

Last edited by arD,

Dazrovia

I have mat_specular to 0 but still have shiny ubers, thats annoying I want ugly uber :-(

knoxville

does anyone else experience micro stutters after mvm update?

george

Quoted from knoxville

does anyone else experience micro stutters after mvm update?

Not really but usually when I click on disconnect or quit it takes ages to actually disconnect it might be just hud issue or bad pc..

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from george

[…]Not really but usually when I click on disconnect or quit it takes ages to actually disconnect it might be just hud issue or bad pc..

Same here.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 104 105 106 ... 116 Next »