Quoted from Admirable

I’ll be there.

Get a life.

Also is there TUP spots?

byte

Quoted from Darn

[…]

installing new huds aint a big deal really. fine with defaults also :P

+1 , there is no real advantage , p.s. does that include the damage done ? :P as i have a big green sign bottom left rather than a small crappy red sign on the players body lol D:

Cheers

Byte

share your leet medic hud with all of us! :>

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

Get a life.

Also is there TUP spots?

Esports journalism is my life!

Quoted from byte

[…]

+1 , there is no real advantage , p.s. does that include the damage done ? :P as i have a big green sign bottom left rather than a small crappy red sign on the players body lol D:

Cheers

Byte

Yup, it’s a part of the hud, so custom huds would be nice.

Quoted from Exfane

[…]

Get a life.

Also is there TUP spots?

Only the tournament pcs, you can’t get a pc for the whole event like at iSeries. (unless it’s changed since previous events, which I doubt)

Last edited by Sturmis,

octochris

(0v0)

Quoted from CUBE

[…]

I really don’t see how HUDs can give any real advantage they are really just preference of which you like the look of? Apart from that one with the 2D radar…

A hud cannot natively have a 2d radar.

Moose

[MIPC]

PwR will be there ofc. If huds aren’t allowed, make at least an official tournament hud with better damage done indicators than the default.

Qun

GoT<3

Quoted from octochris

[…]

A hud cannot natively have a 2d radar.

:D

KraTe

[MIPC]
[MIPC]

Quoted from byte

[…]

Cheers

Byte

Yes I don’t think there is any advantage involved in huds.. It is just annoying challenge for tournament orgnizers becouse there is no “internet” access from tup computers so you can’t just download your favorite hud to your tournament pc.

So organizers have to get all favorite huds someway beforehand which might cause some problems. You can think 8 teams tournament 48 players = ~10 class configs / player for beforehand + hudfiles. So there is a huge amount of work already with tup config checking and adding to that all huds players will send :S

So if there will not be any standard for huds in future I believe in lan tournaments huds will not be allowed.

torden

broder
syster

Broder is interested in going :)

vallone

hud_combattext 0 imo

randa

Quoted from KraTe

[…]

Yes I don’t think there is any advantage involved in huds.. It is just annoying challenge for tournament orgnizers becouse there is no “internet” access from tup computers so you can’t just download your favorite hud to your tournament pc.

So organizers have to get all favorite huds someway beforehand which might cause some problems. You can think 8 teams tournament 48 players = ~10 class configs / player for beforehand + hudfiles. So there is a huge amount of work already with tup config checking and adding to that all huds players will send :S

So if there will not be any standard for huds in future I believe in lan tournaments huds will not be allowed.

Or if they are allowed download your favourite hud onto a usb stick and HEY PRESTO.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Quoted from randa

[…]

Or if they are allowed download your favourite hud onto a usb stick and HEY PRESTO.

No one is allowed to put stuff on the PCs except the admins, you can’t even get on the internet with them.
It’s serious anti-cheat measures!

randa

Quoted from Admirable

[…]

No one is allowed to put stuff on the PCs except the admins, you can’t even get on the internet with them.
It’s serious anti-cheat measures!

ROFL? surely admins could check people when they do this though ?

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Do you think there is an admin just standing by every machine waiting to peer over your shoulder and make sure you aren’t installing hax? :D

Last edited by Admirable,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 13 Next »