Forum

vanillatf2.org

Created 24th March 2010 @ 12:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »

Mole

DCSB
Hey dats!

Would be good if this idea and resupply could be combined. Open up the gossip part to public, or at least allow public journal entries to promote community submission (like the crossfire site does) and keep the main news for particular posters. In the future you could allow certain regular community posters to set their posts as front line news.

Anyhow, still +1 to this idea. I likes it and will be bookmarking it :D

hmm. was gonna write something about season 7 but then i couldn’t be assed

interested to see what will happen to this site in the long run.

Last edited by Shintaz,

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

Very nice idea, subbed to it.

aksu

Looks awesome! I almost lost my hope seeing how resupply has turned into rubbish.

Bury.

internecine

So anyone can write anything as long as it’s tf2 related and regarding div 2+. How does the privacy policy work?

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Shintaz

Next time, leave what you have. Then, you can either pick it up later, or a moderator can help you finish it.

Quoted from Bury.

So anyone can write anything as long as it’s tf2 related and regarding div 2+. How does the privacy policy work?

Everything contributed has to be reviewed by a moderator before published. The identity of the contributor is not shown publicly. We’re looking at getting a system for users to vote on articles, so top contributors can publish directly.

Quoted from torden

[…]
Next time, leave what you have. Then, you can either pick it up later, or a moderator can help you finish it.

naw, I’ll just be a lovely follower. pretty good idea you got going, just hope you’ll be able to maintain it

djc

d2f~

Quoted from Shintaz

this post owns because it is exactly what happened with resupply, where people would start putting in effort and then get kind of bored and then jimmy would have to write 13 articles in a row

Nor

rda

8)

Randdalf

(0v0)

I miss the old gossip site, so this should be good.

BERSERKER

broder
PRO

Quoted from Shintaz

[…]

naw, I’ll just be a lovely follower. pretty good idea you got going, just hope you’ll be able to maintain it

The point (or vision if you will) I suppose is that they won’t have to maintain it, but that YOU and EVERYONE ELSE will. Hence why your previous post is the exact opposite of what’s desired (i.e. the community having a direct channel, but not being bothered).

Hazander

gambler /

very nice project but you shouldn’t limit the topics as gossips , predictions , scores etc . It would be very interesting to see articles including tips&tricks , guides from top players.

gl.

weqo

broder
syster

Quoted from Hazander

very nice project but you shouldn’t limit the topics as gossips , predictions , scores etc . It would be very interesting to see articles including tips&tricks , guides from top players.

gl.

Of course, what categories you see is only what have been posted this far. Whenever someone make another kind of post, a new category will get born.

We’ve also got plans on adding completely other functions other than plain news. The idea of this site is not even three days of age yet so nothing is really decided yet.

Last edited by weqo,

Quoted from BERSERKER

[…]
The point (or vision if you will) I suppose is that they won’t have to maintain it, but that YOU and EVERYONE ELSE will. Hence why your previous post is the exact opposite of what’s desired (i.e. the community having a direct channel, but not being bothered).

you’d be an awesome advertiser for the army berserker

torden

broder
syster

Quoted from Hazander

gl.

Apologies for any info unclear here. Like Weqo says, there’s not really a limit to what you want to put in, aside from it being interesting to the competitive scene.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 ... 14 Next »