Forum

*EPISODE 4 with PURE* TF2 Podcast: The Direct Hit

Created 22nd February 2010 @ 20:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

I very much enjoyed it, and it’s not just because 2 of them are clanmates/friends. Really refreshing to hear 2 intelligent people and a geordie having some indepth discussion on the tf2 world.

Drop the shit music guys and it’ll be golden :)

jason

PHX

Downloading now – but get it submitted to iTunes so that I don’t have to import it.

baerbel

trick17
trick17

make that music go away :(
other than that i liked it.

an awesome tf2 podcast is control point.
http://deadworkers.com/network/?cat=7

Good job guys, was great for a first attempt :D Potential improvements would be having slightly better audio quality for your sexy voices and making sure the volume levels are closer as one of you was a bit louder than the other two. I didn’t really notice the background music so I’m not fussed about that :)

Quoted from baerbel

an awesome tf2 podcast is control point.
http://deadworkers.com/network/?cat=7

.. or even better it’s slightly more comp focused spinoff friendly fire http://www.randomchatter.com/category/podcasts/friendlyfire/ :D

tf2chef

can the next podcast just be 20 minutes of swarley rapping please and thank you

Macky

Good listen guys :)

Memento Mori

Good idea. Maybe add 1 more person and mix the music about -12db from what it is now.

dunc

infs
dp.

Quoted from d2m

Really refreshing to hear 2 intelligent people and a geordie having some indepth discussion

fucking stinking racist, you should be fucking ashamed

jgmaster

BM

Quoted from dunc

[…]
fucking stinking racist, you should be fucking ashamed

Truth hurts ;<

dunc

infs
dp.

orly :D I’d like to contest the fact that geordies are unintelligent. How about a code-off? Gryzor can be Umpire.

Garm3n

SdX BLU
sdx

Quoted from d2m

I very much enjoyed it, and it’s not just because 2 of them are clanmates/friends. Really refreshing to hear 2 intelligent people and a geordie having some indepth discussion on the tf2 world.

Drop the shit music guys and it’ll be golden :)

Signed: Fascist Thatcher

Swarley

cool^m

Thanks a lot for the feedback and the helpful comments everyone.

This is my first time doing this type of thing so I was slightly nervous, as some of you can tell, but I really enjoyed myself while recording and we are definitely going to stick with it.

Over the next few weeks we are going to tweak the format of the show and try and make it more professional. Also we will be inviting guests to join us in the discussions and bring some extra knowlage to the show.

Thanks to everyone for listening and I hope you all enjoyed it. Keep listening to future podcasts!

p.s TELL YOUR FRIENDS?!

myNax

really cool idea indeed. keep it up – i’ll be listening :)

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

swarley is doin a shoutcast of ESH cup tonight on FB mumble, dont miss out on it!

Swarley

cool^m

Quoted from Exfane

Exfane is doin a shoutcast of ESH cup tonight on FB mumble, dont miss out on it!

fixed <3

Last edited by Swarley,

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 13 Next »