Forum

*EPISODE 4 with PURE* TF2 Podcast: The Direct Hit

Created 22nd February 2010 @ 20:46

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »

ShadowG

IsF
LoEG

I have thoroughly enjoyed all three episodes. The MVP and VOTW are my favourite sections. Here are some suggestions for more content.

– A strategy section where you talk about general strategies or map tactics for upcoming ETF2L maps.
– More interviews with intelligent and outspoken people like Exfane, Demsi and PYYYOUR.
– Prediction contests between the hosts.
– Highlighting a match of the week with analysis and predictions.
– A Euro-North America debate how the demoman should be used.
– Longer shows!

Keep up the good work.

spence

¤_¤

Episode 4 coming today!!!

djc

d2f~

is episode 4 going to feature my interview

Exfane

EPA
TWIN

edit: nvm its out! :D

Last edited by Exfane,

wai

TEZC
TEZC

This weeks episode of ‘The Direct Hit’ features compLexity Gamings Brad ‘pyyyour’ Ross, get your latest fix at http://thedirecthit.wordpress.com/

Mark

Phase

Good episode, Pure is always insightful.

LUPUS

Nice, great episode.

Sketch

MM

america & europe with mix dreamteams plz! saving for my plane tickets :D

Vazzan

TwistedPlay.

Excellent podcast guys, really enjoy it, Pure was very good enjoyed his wise words :)

Sketch

MM

is there anyone in tf2 right now who doesn’t want to me a medic after that interview?

Skyride

DUCS

Quoted from Sketch

is there anyone in tf2 right now who doesn’t want to me a medic after that interview?

/me raises hand

WildCard

Most interesting one so far.

Good job :)

Grem

rEJ
TG

PYYYOUR was the mvp of this podcast. I could listen to him all day.

Archy

guru
G-Yoda

Liked the cast very much, especially because i also play medic and could easily relate to Plour’s view on the game. Since the first time i saw tf2, the classes and what the game is all about, i knew the class i would be playing. Same as in real life, when talking about people i respect and the ones that have shown the same point of view towards me, it was always hard for me to say ‘no’ to, so a fair share of my life i have spent helping others. Sounds knda funny when i think about it now :/. Anyway, what it all comes down to is the relationship between a soldier and the medic in the team. It is probably the starting point that decides the ‘feeling’ in the team, how good will the team be able to play and what skill level will the players in the team be able to reach. While playing tf2 it was always very hard for me to understand the actions of players, mostly the ones that were playing solis, in a way of not caring about their medics at all and as long as they were being healed and ubered it was ‘all good’. So many times i have found myself being treated as a servant to the whole team, as a cover for spam, as the only player that doesnt need to survive, as the player which insight on the game is unimportant, etc. Things that, i have always felt, were obvious to be careful about from a perspective of any class other then the medic. Some might think I’m probably talking about lower division teams gameplay, but i am not. The first competitive tf2 experience i had was from div3, where i was offered to join a team after playing as a merc medic, not really thinking about playing tf2 in that manner, back when pickups were active. Since then nothing has changed, it is actually unbelievable how hard it is to find a team in which the players actually ‘give a dam’ :(. That is probably the biggest reason why tf2 is so different from all the other fps games out there and also the biggest reason why i like to play it so much.

atreides

Great episode again, good thoughts well presented.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 10 11 12 13 Next »