Forum

The Official I38 Clan/Player Search Thread!

Created 22nd October 2009 @ 19:27

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

To hopefully bang some more clans/mixes together you may grab some money as theres a prize pot for once at least over £1000 i believe and some good hardware prizes too(dignitas if they dont fit in your suit cases for the flight home i’ll be happy to take them)!!!

Myself and DCSB mole are admining so there will be a decent tourny run with no idiots! Common sense and cool people who listen to any and all suggestions provided.

Please post here if you either need 1 last player for your team or you need 1 last team for your player (You need a clan/mix ;) )

Please post –
Name
Skill

And hopefuly we’ll make 1 maybe 2 mix teams out of it?

From however many competative teams there are here that say their coming theres usually twice and many community/fun teams signing up so hopefully should have a good number!

Teams Looking For Players

|Example| Need Scout | Msg Cpt.Winters

Players Looking For Teams

name– skill / class / |Steam details?

If i turns out theres 6 guys looking for a team, please someone take the initiative and create a team of your own from the mixers! :)

Let me know if you have/havn’t found a team as i’ll be updating the topic when people post etc

As i always say come even if your not playing in a clan or speccing as all the tf2 lot should have a floor of the building to themselves and everyone can get drunk and hopefully not vomit on each others computers! (Commander-X ….) Its always great fun and everyone chats shit and has a great time ;-)

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Edd

T2P

depending on timing with L4D tournament I will need a team.

n0va – Mid – medic

steam: [email protected]

kaidus

WiK?

Need soldier and scout for empathy mix. Lineup: myself, gibbz, enocnad, admirable (hopefully)

Message me on steam or #er.tf2

Last edited by kaidus,

Manco

[SAS]
[SAS]

SAS already has 2 teams but we need another 3 players for a 3rd team

Last edited by Manco,

Add A Reply Pages: 1