SHIT SHOCK HORROR!!!

Created 13th October 2009 @ 21:37

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »

Morty

RG

GL. <3 mads. he didnt aimbot for sure. :/

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Yeah, so we got fucked basically :(. We heard the news yesterday, and it got confirmed today. Sad thing is Loco told me he even asked if he got history or anything, he said he didn’t. Which saddens me.

I do find it weird though we get a major warning. Because we didn’t know he was a known cheater. Unless that is automatically linked to a default loss, then it’s fine of course.

Last edited by Koeitje,

julieN1

cQr

why am i not in this list?

wtf mads?

Mads.

julien :P

iQue

keso

I dun get eet

julieN1

cQr

julien :P

i still demand you to edit the main post.

Mads.

Basically I played vs CiC with the clan epic- my clan at the time we beat them the demos got reported by Kop to the Wireplay league as it was in that league. the word spread to this league, Wireplay didnt end up banning me as they didnt have enough evidence, then etf2l banned me after winneh and Wlv went over their discussion, fair enough after all of this shit happened I was told to just get a new account and keep my head down which I did although I was mentoring getting to know people pretty well Cairenn Hokka and people like that. Obviously people knew I was/am SonOfPi3 and to be honest I wasnt bothered what they thought as I know I didnt cheat if i did cheat i would go yeah I cheated and It still took 10 months to find me again :) but No i didnt cheat and from 2 maps worth of footage they banned me based on the assumption that winneh came up with that I locked onto a scout when he jumped, lthough having watched the demos several times I understand where he was coming on but I did not lock on to him at all as the crosshair moved off him without even killing him.

basically I didnt want bellends in this post saying who are you and such it was just a way to say thank you to everyone thats helped me improve as a player

Last edited by Mads.,

jUICY

TF2 is ...

A truely great guy, mature beyond his years and a true shame to lose him in the community of etf2l, something really should be done about this in my opinion, he has given back to alot of people and frankly was wrongly accused in the first place.

xzr

I’m mad at him for fucking up TDR. Grow some balls. Die in a fire.

(:D <- safety smilie)

Mads.

Didnt fuck them up tbh :) If any of the TDR guys want to speak to me or anything then obviously il be in irc or steam

xzr

Yeah losing a player and a point very much doesn’t count as fucking them over. (Alright “up” wasn’t the appropriate word, fix’d now)

All and all kiddo ur one fucking sad case

djc

d2f~

what if i want to speak to you and call you gay

Sir Remix

frø
DANMARK

cool story brow

Mads.

Xzar you dont understand english clearly , read my wall then youll understand what happened and the admins will tell you the same story:) i wont be back anyway tf2 is / might die(ing) soon with the new games coming out and I dont want to waste £15 on another account :)

BvD

flowerpower/

Still love ya Jay.

Peace

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 4 ... 10 Next »