Forum

Hey admins, announce your shit!

Created 1st October 2009 @ 19:51

Add A Reply Pages: 1

David

I was under the impression that the announcement section is for when you announce stuff. So it would be nice if you could tell us why the hell we have more words at the start of sections, and maybe announce when you have new admins! Or announce what drove you to making some random foreign language sections. Just some user feedback :) Would be nice if you told us! :(

Skyride

DUCS

You sir, need to get the fuck off that alcohol. :)

The foreigh language sections have always been there.

fjord

TaR

I’d say you are under the wrong impression.
The description for this section says: “Announcements of any non-ETF2L related Tournaments, Servers, Sites or other TF2 projects.”
So this section is rather a platform for the community to make announcements. The admins can just make a news if they feel the need to announce something. As they did for the county forums ;)

Last edited by fjord,

David

I’d say you are under the wrong impression.
The description for this section says: “Announcements of any non-ETF2L related Tournaments, Servers, Sites or other TF2 projects.”
So this section is rather a platform for the community to make announcements. The admins can just make a news if they feel the need to announce something. As they did for the county forums ;)

Yesi know what this is for. I was implying that it would be nice if the admins told us what the hell is happening on the site! i mean i come on to check my trolling and there are new admins! Noone told us but they just have the admin tag! Just nice for you to confirm it and tell us!

SnowiE

-9w-
-9m-

The new admins are on a trial period, so there’s no point announcing it unless we pass the trials.

I don’t want to sound harsh, but in my opinion both of your issues have been answered.

1. The new admins are in their trial period and are therefore not yet announced.
2. The language sections have been there for quite some time and have (if my memory is right) been announced when they were instated.

Comedian

2. The language sections have been there for quite some time and have (if my memory is right) been announced when they were instated.

*cough*http://etf2l.org/2009/06/16/country-forums-season-5-general-match-deadline-promotion-system-soldier-1on1-cup-semi-finals-fun-cup-polls/*cough*

Last edited by Comedian,

Funkeh

DStM

The language sections were announced I think, and snowie for admin!

Qun

GoT<3

*KUCH*Gryzor*KUCH*

julieN1

cQr

I don’t want to sound harsh, but in my opinion both of your issues have been answered.

1. The new admins are in their trial period and are therefore not yet announced.

gb2cadred! NEEDS SOME MOAR POSTING ABOUT TF2

Add A Reply Pages: 1