Forum

TF2 Blows, Here's Why updated!

Created 22nd September 2009 @ 20:47

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 40 Next »

jem

rEJ

Someone (Abunai) gave dearjohncarter admin again. :/

He felt this was a suitable response to me removing his :[

Ignore Krakyn’s drunken typings, div3 is ez with our new all-star lineup.

oblivion

I really shouldn’t laugh, but so it begins…:

Begins what?

Umm, nothing to do with div1 teams failing….but realy, losing a medic this close to the season IMO is bad..ok I probably don’t have the full story, but its still not a good thing. I’m not saying your going to fold (please don’t), but this seems all too common as TF2corridor mentioned.

Extremer

I really shouldn’t laugh, but so it begins…:

Begins what?

Umm, nothing to do with div1 teams failing….but realy, losing a medic this close to the season IMO is bad..ok I probably don’t have the full story, but its still not a good thing. I’m not saying your going to fold (please don’t), but this seems all too common as TF2corridor mentioned.

By the looks of it, they already got a replacement.

It’s pretty obvious that more than one person is involved in writing the articles, almost as obvious as the identity not mattering to anyone who has yet to feel insulted. Almost.

its pretty obvious krakyn has the best rEj avatar

alfa

how may someone contact you mr. tf2street ? :)

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.cinematical.com/media/2005/10/batman.jpg

ROFL

Ryan

If being abused is honestly the motivation people need to better the community, people in this community have deeper problems than i care to comprehend.

oblivion

By the looks of it, they already got a replacement.

Glad to hear it, but its not often that a replacement will be perfect for a team without time and commitment to learning tactics etc, at least in my experience. For a medic that perhaps isn’t as important if the medic isn’t the caller, but it can still change the way things work for a bit.

tf2street

It’s pretty obvious that more than one person is involved in writing the articles, almost as obvious as the identity not mattering to anyone who has yet to feel insulted. Almost.

At least seven people have written or contributed in some manner to the existence and growth of this blog.

Welp, cheers
Mr. X

I can’t decide what I enjoy more, reading the replies in the thread or indulging in the pleasure that is the blog.

At least seven people have written or contributed in some manner to the existence and growth of this blog.

I don’t believe this for a second. There aren’t seven people on the internet capable of writing like that, let alone in the TF2 community.
where the new blogs at

Rele

I don’t believe this for a second. There aren’t seven people on the internet capable of writing like that, let alone in the TF2 community.
where the new blogs at

Written OR contributed ;)

allig4t0r

starlight

At least seven people have written or contributed in some manner

One of them definitely is spell checker and editor-in-chief. Of course they must have a few quality checkers ;]

Comedian

even if there were 7 ghost writers, its not quite unlikely at all that one of them basically rewrote everything in his own style, using the basic guidelines set down by the other writers

ambra

awesome

tf2street

Though it comes significantly late in the day (and in fact on a new day!), this was meant to go up earlier and you have my sincerest apologies for robbing you of whatever you feel robbed.

http://tf2street.wordpress.com/2009/09/28/produced-by-mr-x-directed-by-mr-x-starring-mr-x/

Special thanks to Clan plan-b, Clan Troopers, Phoenix Squad, red Eyed Jedis, Clever Idiot, and pancake.

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 19 20 21 ... 40 Next »