Forum

The official I37 Mixers and Mercs Seaching Thread!

Created 23rd July 2009 @ 23:29

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »

Edd

T2P

tapley add another team : explosM!

eoN^

Can somebody pick me up from London? I have early arrival booked at i37 and arrive in London the 6th of August at 17:30/18:00.

PS: I’m really good looking!

If you look like you do in that avatar :X oooooft

Joshua

Unfortunately I can’t do any sorting. My computer’s broken and I can’t get on steam :(

Someone else do it pleasseeee :)

Bury.

internecine

Lol signuped under LoLMix
those signed on Tapley’s message sign up please :)
http://iseries.multiplay.co.uk/cf/?u=http%3A%2F%2Flan.multiplay.co.uk%2Fpublic%2Fplayers_iseries.pl%3Fopt%3DSignup%3Bevent%3Di37%3Bfrom%3Dhttp%3A%2F%2Fiseries.multiplay.co.uk%3Btop_window%3D1

Qun

GoT<3

More people that have early arrival and go by bus from London?

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

17 teams signed up :>

And Viqun check this http://www.nationalexpress.com/bp/b2.cfm?id=187896328
London to coventry = 2 hours on the bus for about 20 euros return

I’ll pick you up from the station in return for when you drove me around holland drunk in your skoda! :D

sKYHiii

Hi guys! Thanks for singing me up smurfy! Ill be registering on the lolmix team 2nite. We looking to do some if any practice before we go?

Im also traveling from london, however i sold my car last month, will have to look into a lift or coach. If i get the coach, any chance of being picked up aswell tapley? Will pay petrol/beer money in return? :D

SfynX

T2P

Update on Superior Cows: Since Fragmented wont be attending i37, we are in need of either a soldier or demoman mid would be best or higher!!!

pm either me/nitro/lofty/viqun

Thanks

Foster

-9m-
Pixie <3

low scout/sniper lf for a fun team predominantly…. need to double check with MP admins that I can play though as technically tf2 tourney clashes with bf2 one (but only finals)

xfire: fatrazza best way to contact me

What The Funk

Hey Guys. im part of a American Scrim team (altho I live in England) and am trying to get a team together for i27.

currently i only have 2. me and my mate
myself – mid heavy
Ninjha – mid soli/heavy

if anyone wants to take us both on into there team, or wishes to join ours then please contact me. we are team: Shock Troops [ST] if you want to join on the i37 forums.

we are currently playing CEVO and TWL in the US so any Mid players (soli, medic, scout, demo) would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Hey Guys. am trying to get a team together for i27.

Few years too late! ;)

Not a problem we’ve already had 1 mix team created from this thread i’ll start you up as the cl of the next, if you can create the team in the multipaly tournaments page and post you and your friends steam id page so people can add you, i’ll ammend the topic.

Bury.

internecine

Hi,

I’m probably not posting this in the right topic, but whatever.

Because there are actual tournaments with some sort of prizes, and you can only enter ONE TOURNAMENT THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE COURSE OF THE LAN and this event costs A LOT, does it not seem silly to anyone else to at least not have a go at any other game,
e.g. in my case, I’d like to play Street Fighter 4 for lols, I’m not bad but i expect to get knocked out; so i wouldn’t mind a shot at this, but doing so would prevent me playing the TF2 tournament.
See where I am with this?

Can these Fun tournies not be sorted out internally over the course of the LAN so it doesn’t ruin the experience of the idea of a LAN?

Waebi

‹Con›

might as well tell mpuk and play other games and organise a tourny yourselves, everyone throws in 2£ or whatever and the winner has to drink.

fJack

k^m

I’ve booked a standard twin room at stonleigh lodge but im looking for someone to split the cost with. separate beds so no funny business :D

I’ve booked a standard twin room at stonleigh lodge but im looking for someone to split the cost with. separate beds so no funny business :D

:<

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3 Next »