Forum

BlackOut TV Highlander Invitational #1 Discussion

Created 29th October 2016 @ 18:48

Add A Reply Pages: 1

Clark

SDCK!

http://etf2l.org/2016/10/26/blackout-tv-highlander-invitational-1/

The stream will on Sunday at 15:45CEST on BlackOut TV #1 & BlackOut TV #2.

Here’s a straw poll to decide which Round 1 games will be casted:

http://www.strawpoll.me/11530762

Going to be interesting to see which team sucks less. Glad to see a cup but feel a bit weird about it having a prize pool

Clark

SDCK!

Quoted from kKaltUu

Going to be interesting to see which team sucks less. Glad to see a cup but feel a bit weird about it having a prize pool

Sorted then, I’m keeping the money and keys for myself ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Clark,

Yes, the direct implication of my comment is for you to keep it. Well done! :)

Have a small prize pool now teams are bad, host a second cup at the end of the season when are actually scrimming and use a proper prize pool. But this is my only criticism with it, have fun with your cup!

Last edited by kKaltUu,

Steve!

S-O

ez win for itsallgood

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

ggs everyone :)

Sorry chessclub, we honestly didn’t see your pause request until like 2 or 3 seconds before last was capped and by that time adysky hadn’t actually left the server so even if he reconnected he probably would still have been in the respawn queue by the time it had capped.

Look forward to meeting you all in the main season :)

Chronos

BMS

was fun, even if things seemed like they were going on forever in the end. gg everyone :)

Synrise

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from scrambled

ggs everyone :)

Sorry chessclub, we honestly didn’t see your pause request until like 2 or 3 seconds before last was capped and by that time adysky hadn’t actually left the server so even if he reconnected he probably would still have been in the respawn queue by the time it had capped.

Look forward to meeting you all in the main season :)

it’s fine, just a shitty way to end such an intense game. It’s our own fault that we weren’t clinical enough in the normal game. Water under the bridge.

gg’s to all teams and special thanks to Blackout, Clark, the casters, donators, anybody who watched and anybody who i forgot.

Last edited by Synrise,

Clark

SDCK!

Thanks to every team that participated, to all the people who donated to the prize pool, to Jon, Jakeowaty, sigafoo, HiGPS, Beater, Bulow. Amazing respect for Wiethoofd who casted all the games on Stream #1.

I was sorry to hear that chess-bureau game ended the way it did.

Do you guys have any feedback about the schedule? Was it good, did it give teams enough time to rest between games?

What did you think about this sort of one day cup in general?

scrambled

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Clark

I was sorry to hear that chess-bureau game ended the way it did.
Do you guys have any feedback about the schedule? Was it good, did it give teams enough time to rest between games?

Everything was great and very well organised, well done :)

I’d suggest that instead of top seed wins golden cap if neither cap last, its done by whoever holds mid, that’s the only thing that I would change.

Add A Reply Pages: 1