Forum

tactics.tf strategy tool

Created 10th September 2015 @ 11:05

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

A Gtactix system adapted and updated for TF2. I really like this.

Gentleman Jon

I’ve added cp_steel to the maps

Frozy

Heya, would just like to comment and say this site has helped me and my team alot to be organized and all be on the same page when it gets to how we play all the different maps.

The work you’ve done on the site is incredible, even though it’s no super advanced tool it’s been one of the most useful sites for me personally to learn more about the game and all its positions and strats without having to spectate or noclip around a map to show others how we could be playing.

Keep up the amazing work :)

Crayon

McV

Quoted from Frozy

The work you’ve done on the site is incredible, even though it’s no super advanced tool it’s been one of the most useful sites for me personally to learn more about the game and all its positions and strats without having to spectate or noclip around a map to show others how we could be playing.

+

Pred

Quoted from Frozy

Heya, would just like to comment and say this site has helped me and my team alot to be organized and all be on the same page when it gets to how we play all the different maps.

Player Frozy left the game (go back to scourt)

Gentleman Jon

Fixed a pretty long standing bug that was preventing image export

Gentleman Jon

Reckoner should now be added

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3