Quoted from Pete_

[…]
2+2+1+1= 5????

those are the class limits I guess

whiteee

autism.tf

Quoted from yak

ahahahah hf playing vs 3 medics and 3 demos

are you retarded? do you even know what vaccinator is?

MIGHTY BURGER ツ

Quoted from Meeto

To be fair, he’s not 100% wrong though.

Would flame, but baiting for 6s nerd rage is so easy nowadays that it isn’t entertaining anymore.

:]

whiteee

autism.tf

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/scumpugs/discussions/4/594821545181383556/?tscn=1435137119

if anyone is still interested, the first pug will be today

stephen

This is so far over the dribbler barrier that you are drowning in your own mouth juice

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

This was actually a lot of fun and not aids. I know you won’t believe me but it was. Would play again.

Just need to go into it with a serious attitude and try to win rather than messing about. It’s new and therefore fun to try and adapt with all of these new conditions, but if you want to make it aids, it WILL be aids.

Meeto

Quoted from stephen

This is so far over the dribbler barrier that you are drowning in your own mouth juice

“Uh oh, looks like people are trying new stuff and trying to breath life into a stagnant format! I better insult them so they stop.”

retz

Quoted from Meeto

[…]

“Uh oh, looks like people are trying new stuff and trying to breath life into a stagnant format! I better insult them so they stop.”

weebs

I don’t even need to try this to assume that it wouldn’t be fun, if other people enjoy it though I guess letting them be is the best thing

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from retz

[…]
weebs

I don’t even need to try this to assume that it wouldn’t be fun, if other people enjoy it though I guess letting them be is the best thing

naw that’s just close-minded and dumb, MM is most likely gonna be all weapons allowed so you might as well try it out before then – and no class limits could happen too I guess, though I think it’s more likely 1/2

doks

nvm.

Is there a vod of the first try ?

Last edited by doks,

evokje

WiK?

Quoted from Sideshow

This was actually a lot of fun and not aids. I know you won’t believe me but it was. Would play again.

konr

The dribbling isn’t really the idea, it’s the whole speech he made at the start. As if this Thief dude is the one dude in the world that understands the game better than anyone else :D

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from konr

The dribbling isn’t really the idea, it’s the whole speech he made at the start. As if this Thief dude is the one dude in the world that understands the game better than anyone else :D

oh yeah he sounds like a glorious spacktard but he runs the american ones anyway afaik, nothing to do with these

sorsa

mooz

Zero leagues in TF2 actually matter. From the game’s release until now, every single league involving this game has been dogshit.

ok

Meeto

Quoted from retz

[…]
weebs

You make no sense.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2