Forum

Highlander pickups are alive

Created 19th December 2014 @ 21:40

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Hey there, a couple of people now me from administrating tf2.mix.euhl channel for HL pickups.

I wanted to announce that I just become an admin on http://tf2pickup.net and I will be responsible mostly for hl pickups. Since last saturday we had 17 total highlander pickups.

So I want to invite all old players from EU Mix to join or HL special groups so I can spam you people and invite some fresh blood to join those pickups on TF2Pickup.net.

Also join or HL special steam group:
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TF2PickupNETHL#

Also I’ve encouraged admins to add a ton of playable maps, but mostly we will play the classic ones, list of playable maps:
cp_croissant_final
cp_foundry
cp_granary
cp_gravelpit
cp_gullywash_final1
cp_intermodal_rc3a
cp_process_final
cp_snakewater_final1
cp_steel
cp_warmerfront_rc2
koth_airfield_b7
koth_coalplant_b7
koth_lakeside_final
koth_pro_viaduct_rc4
koth_ramjam_b9
koth_reservoir_b5
koth_warmtic_rc4
pl_badwater
pl_barnblitz_pro4
pl_borneo_rc3
pl_cashworks_final1
pl_swiftwater_ugc
pl_upward
pl_waste_v2

You can ask all questions and post all sugestions regards HL pickups in this topic.

Your best badmin
Hajdzik

Last edited by Hajdzik,

hype

Last edited by pntn,

MS

0fo
0FO

Remove cp_intermodal_rc3a

xoxox

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Remove your etf2l account. Thanks.

Grenja

Quoted from Hajdzik

Remove your etf2l account. Thanks.

#REKT

JoeTea

Iz good :)

Only things I’ve noticed are unbalanced teams as the Div estimator or whatever is broken and that the website likes to frequently die/crash. Any idea when these issues will be fixed, are they being worked on?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Teams are not balanced because you can’t really make perfect balance system and system on tf2pickup is working based on personal rank, not divs, every player on every class has his own rank based on played pickups, so it will take time untill it get better. I see socket is dying almost every 2 days, so it’s something for people who are responsible for website itself.

Selek

Dr. med.

To be honest, the constant Steam announcement popup spam (which you can’t disable, thanks Valve), especially tonight, led me to leave the group.

Everything else of the project is cool though, I might play a pickup from time to time.

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from JoeTea

Iz good :)

Only things I’ve noticed are unbalanced teams as the Div estimator or whatever is broken and that the website likes to frequently die/crash. Any idea when these issues will be fixed, are they being worked on?

Soon (in valve time though :<)

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

Selek it’s due thing people don’t think oh okay I will sign up for pickup for now and someone will come, you need to encourage constantly people and make sure they now that if I am spamming announcments means that there will be pickup soon. I would love that when people would just join on their own, but we need more reach.

Enders Flame

How does cp_glassworks play? The map maker seems to be putting a lot of effort in and it looks like an interesting map from videos I’ve seen. Worth a shot?

Hajdzik

SUAVY
ㄕサ

We didn’t do glassworks yet. For start we will use common maps, current etfl2 map list(without reservoir) add I think with swiftwater and warmtic. Rest will be played not so often for now.

Raptor

BTWFC
S-O

thanks that you finally get life into the Highlander Socket of TF2Pickup.net :)

Scissors

(ETF2L Donator)

Quoted from Hajdzik

We didn’t do glassworks yet. For start we will use common maps, current etfl2 map list(without reservoir) add I think with swiftwater and warmtic. Rest will be played not so often for now.

Swiftwater is reservoir-tier bad. Honestly. Especially with mix teams, then I would even prefer Reservoir

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 ... 4 Next »