Forum

Comp.tf 1st Ultiduo Cup

Created 26th April 2014 @ 22:18

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »

Kaneco

It’s offseason in europe and we’re back again with another cup, this time our first Ultiduo cup, for European teams only.

All the details can be found here

Buy-in is 2 keys per team, goes entirely to the prizepool.

The event is going to be streamed by us at our twitch channel, with my boy ducky on camera and casters TBA, we will stream from the semi-finals onwards.

We haven’t decided on the maps yet, Ultiduo_baloo is almost certain but we would like to rotate maps as the rounds go by, and possibly play more than one map in the finals, if you prefer any specific map, check our Ultiduo page on the wiki which has screens of pretty much all the major ultiduo maps and tell us what you think.

Last edited by Permzilla,

I would have played koth_ultiduo_r_b7

Last edited by YanG "Пальмира",

Dange

[Link]

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

koth_ultiduo_r_b7, koth_ultipoop_a10, ultiduo_gullywash_b2 or ultiduo_baloo anything else is mega aids

Last edited by Sideshow,

Kaneco

Quoted from Dange

[Link]

We already had 2 bball cups, we need to give ultiduo some love now

Kaneco

Still looking for some feedback on the maps

I was hoping to test ultiduo_nature_rc1 or maybe ultiduo_nicecicles

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

I have played both of them with some other prem players and they’re both horrible. Honestly, they’re awful. Please don’t put them in.

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot ultiduo_gullywash_b2 that map’s actually decent too.

Last edited by Sideshow,

Kaneco

Quoted from Sideshow

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot ultiduo_gullywash_b2 that map’s actually decent too.

What about the badlands one?

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from Kaneco

[…]

What about the badlands one?

It’s the worst of the lot. It’s crazy anyone thought that would be a good idea – just play it once and you’ll see what I mean. You can run away through choke and the enemy can’t follow you, it’s the equivalent of being allowed back into spawn to avoid uber. Pure madness.

roban

:-)

How is ultiduo_seclusion not mentioned yet? Been a great map in my experience at least. Baloo is still probably the best choice though.

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Seclusion gives a severe height disadvantage to the spawning team, if you don’t have the point it’s stupidly hard to contest.

Yuval

mzn
DBLE

is there any possible you can make a lower division tournement ?

korbb

lol hl

I would have signed up if we didn’t have to pay 2 keys :(

HATE

(ETF2L Donator)

I’ve been enjoying complex quite a lot recently. Crazy spawn times but it’s a laugh and probably my second favourite ultiduo map.

Kaneco

Quoted from korbb

I would have signed up if we didn’t have to pay 2 keys :(

Well, if there’s no entry fee there’s gonna be no prizepool, if there’s no prizepool there’s no signups. It’s all a big double-edged sword.

Quoted from Yuval

is there any possible you can make a lower division tournement ?

You mean another 6s newbie cup or a ultiduo cup for lower divs?

Add A Reply Pages: 1 2 3 Next »