Introducing: The Crack Clan Store

Created 11th April 2013 @ 16:34

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »

IPZIE

SUAVE

you help alot :) Love to the people that bought stuff already, you are dabes

Stuppa

.Dicknitas

Still waiting for the next season releases , Can’t Imagine what I’m going to do with the fleslight ass collection of these guys.

Seriously which retard can waste his money in buying cups with the name and a photo of cc lineup with their tf2 characters?

Dazrovia

Don’t you think that 10€ for a normal notepad with a simple cc// logo printed on it is a little bit expensive ?

And don’t answer by “if you don’t want to buy it then stfu”, I want a proper answer.

TWEEKARN\

ez-sports.ru

Quoted from Dazrovia

Don’t you think that 10€ for a normal notepad with a simple cc// logo printed on it is a little bit expensive ?

And don’t answer by “if you don’t want to buy it then stfu”, I want a proper answer.

if u dont like the cc// logo u can stfu xd

accless

cp_

Quoted from Dazrovia

Speaking as someone who uses notebooks/sketchbooks on a very regular basis, 160 pages with laminated covers is pretty okay. Plus, you do buy it for the extra tf2slash//cc flair as well.

toogyboogy

(ETF2L Donator)
SOFT
bobs

im gonna $w4g at lan with the CC hoodie (and diggy shirt underneath, SOMEONE THROW SOME WATER ON THIS GUY CAUSE HE IS HOT)

Stimpy

Seems a waste of money, I could just nick the CC logo off the site and get it printed cheaper! Thats is if i actually wanted a CC logo on my top, which would only be known at lans. But it would also be know I was’t in CC.

At £34 would rather buy some firetrap or other designer brand.

guapdaddy4000

tB TJ

Quoted from rytis

[…]
yeah, maybe crackclan.com below the logo on a t-shirt would be swag as fuck

not sure if sarcasm or…

IPZIE

SUAVE

Quoted from toogyboogy

im gonna $w4g at lan with the CC hoodie (and diggy shirt underneath, SOMEONE THROW SOME WATER ON THIS GUY CAUSE HE IS HOT)

PICS!

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

Do you sell Admirable T-shirts? I want one with his face printed on the front, for maximum sex appeal.

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from guapdaddy4000

[…]
not sure if sarcasm or…

not sarcasm..

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

The reason its more expensive than usual is because the 3rd party company that provides these items need to make their normal profit and then the extra bit added on goes to CrackClan themselves.

Buying this stuff helps the crack clan community and will also go to their lan trip.

Yes you can buy a fruit of the loom T-shirt and get a CC logo printed on the front from else where if you really wanted for £10 but i think you’re missing the point you mongoloid.

IPZIE

SUAVE

cube

where is the ´ippez der runde´ shirt (immo special edition)

IPZIE

SUAVE

http://i.imgur.com/qz4y2VN.jpg

BREGO with his own new cc premiership cup :D keep in hind that his hands are massive so this item is actually quite huge

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 Next »