Forum

DEWOW eSports - Closing it's doors.

Created 21st February 2013 @ 21:00

Add A Reply Pages: 1

MisterPixels

Hello everyone,

I am sorry to announce, that due to so many of our teams dropping, we’ve been forced to close.

The entire management, especially I, were looking forward to create a community / organization, that would last. However, the Team Fortress 2 community were not stable enough. Therefore we’ve had to make the tough choice to pull the plug.

I am sorry, and on behalf of the management,
I bid you all farewell. It’s been an enjoyable ride so far.

Best of luck in your future gaming career,

MisterPixels.

Skyride

DUCS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NIFNzAv07FU#t=28s

MisterPixels

This was just for the few, that its relevant for.. :)
Nothing else.

Dennia

FAINT

dewow k

emb

(Legend)
ciortai

Only one of your teams has dropped, as far as I can tell? After playing most of their matches, no less. I don’t think it’s fair to condemn the TF2 community as “unstable” based on just that.

Last edited by emb,

Russian Guyovich

(Surging Meat Cable)
[T-A!]LoS

Quoted from emb

Only one of your teams has dropped, as far as I can tell? After playing most of their matches, no less. I don’t think it’s fair to condemn the TF2 community as “unstable” based on just that.

These guys too:

http://etf2l.org/teams/13319/

Renamed before/after the drop.

Seems a bit premature. Why don’t you try sponsoring teams for a 2nd season before determining how unstable the TF2 community is?

maidos

a bit too quickly to shut down. you shouldn give at least 2 seasons before you make a final decision

quintosh

wL.

at least you reached more than tB will ever reach

teej!

Quoted from quintosh

at least you reached more than tB will ever reach

:’D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Probably be more careful with the teams you choose to sponsor, you seemed to just pick anyone that wanted to be sponsored and was like decent-ish div4/div3.

LikeThis

tf2 is dead

Add A Reply Pages: 1