Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64 65 ... 84 Next »

exeL

Doj.

u did make it so that when u close the tab it removes you from the pickup, right?

Tang Un

CoCo

Dunno if this was already discussed, but would you consider adding separate slots for pocket and roamer ?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from exeL

u did make it so that when u close the tab it removes you from the pickup, right?

Yes, if you are still added and want to close the browser, you have to confirm that you want to leave although you’re still added and get removed then.

Quoted from Tang Un

Dunno if this was already discussed, but would you consider adding separate slots for pocket and roamer ?

Sounds interesting, we’ll think about it.
But not gonna get added until 21.09

Morgus

HYPE

LaMqTa

fenneks

The update will be uploaded tomorrow at 3-4pm cet.

damn timer is bugged..

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Today is the day ;D

Enef

fest
#wubafan

Is this going live today then or will it still be beta only for a while? I keep looking at the site hoping to play a pickup but no one is ever added so it makes me sad :(

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Enef

Is this going live today then or will it still be beta only for a while? I keep looking at the site hoping to play a pickup but no one is ever added so it makes me sad :(

We are facing so much bugs..doing tests so..i doubt we will just upload it with the bugs to the main website…so i guess IT MUST BE DELAYED AGAIN…

Beta website: http://www.kuferl.eu/pickup/index.php join here to help us testing it! :)

Last edited by LaMqTa,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Thanks for everybody who helped with the testing today, appologies that we cant start it right now, but i guess nobody wants the new website to be even more bugged than the main…so we have to fix the matchpage generator + the div balancer and then we should be ready…will post news here :) Thanks once again

ondkaja

IKEA

please add fast download to the servers

just wasted 1 hours trying to start two pickups because a bunch of EXTREMELY retarded idiots couldn’t figure out how to download and install a map.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from ondkaja

please add fast download to the servers

just wasted 1 hours trying to start two pickups because a bunch of EXTREMELY retarded idiots couldn’t figure out how to download and install a map.

There is installed fast download from Fakkelbrigade already!

ondkaja

IKEA

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
There is installed fast download from Fakkelbrigade already!

Oh, I see! Sorry for my whiny complaint then, just assumed that it didn’t have fast download since people had such big issues downloading the maps.

arc

iSlam

is it possible to get an stv demo of a certain game?

i wish to humiliate dendo

Last edited by arc,

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from arc

is it possible to get an stv demo of a certain game?

i wish to humiliate dendo

Till the update, only by admin. When we launch the update every user will be possible to download demos directly. Added you! :)

Some quick news: the bug with the match generation and div balancer have been fixed, so the update is possible to be live next week

Last edited by LaMqTa,

raiku

STR

beta looks kewl

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 63 64 65 ... 84 Next »