Forum

TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 62 63 64 ... 84 Next »

jimmycarr

cB

Looking forward to the update, can you describe the friend-medic thing though please?

Genmix

bobs

Quoted from jimmycarr

Looking forward to the update, can you describe the friend-medic thing though please?

If it works how I think it does, as medic you will be able to pick a player that is also in the pickup you are in, and if you friend him you are guaranteed he is on your team. So you can play with a friend, or a pocket soldier you know is good, ….

Mast

-=CFMC=-

For some reason i have been banned for apparently not showing up to a pickup which i didnt even add myself to. Also a bit weird since i havent even added myself to any pickup in the last week. Any chance of a fix?

Qun

GoT<3

Could you make something so you can get a sub for yourself without having three people to report you?

Kuferl

(TF2Pickup.net Unicorn)
FLANK

Quoted from Nevo

Hi guys. First, the new update and design look awesome. May I do a suggestion: add a vote for the map whenever the player is ready in the pickup, and forbidden the last 2 map picks. With this, you still can play the big places in roam or sniper on gullywash/process but you must circle around the other maps.

We don’t add a map vote (for now or ever, can’t say), it will always be a random map out of the map pool, except the 2 last played maps.

Quoted from Genmix

[…]

If it works how I think it does, as medic you will be able to pick a player that is also in the pickup you are in, and if you friend him you are guaranteed he is on your team. So you can play with a friend, or a pocket soldier you know is good, ….

Exactly

Quoted from Qun

Could you make something so you can get a sub for yourself without having three people to report you?

Requesting a sub will be easier with the update, as there will be a server-plugin installed where you can request a sub with the command !sub.
If you don’t want to get reported though, you’ll have to find a friend yourself who can play

melody

Lutunen

Well done with update! Liked the screens of new design. Lam, i wrote you in steam, it’s about tests.

Fantasy

.Dicknitas

Quoted from Mast

For some reason i have been banned for apparently not showing up to a pickup which i didnt even add myself to. Also a bit weird since i havent even added myself to any pickup in the last week. Any chance of a fix?

Add any of the admins to steam in order to speak him about.

LaMqTa

fenneks

Quoted from Mast

I will add you and see what we can do.

Edit: reviewed and unbanned you, seems like it was bug on our system, apologies

Last edited by LaMqTa,

Mast

-=CFMC=-

Quoted from LaMqTa

[…]
I will add you and see what we can do.

Edit: reviewed and unbanned you, seems like it was bug on our system, apologies

Muchos gracias senor!

LaMqTa

fenneks

Hello everybody! Firstly, wanted to ask you guys what do you think about cp_metalworks_rc5? Do we need to add it to the mappool of the pickups or you will just hate it like koth_pro_viaduct_rc3? :D Secondly, i want to say thanks to CeeGee who donated some money to us! Also would love to add me people interested in being admins of the new pickup. We are looking for people who can review the reports and ban players daily.

Leif

Quoted from LaMqTa

Hello everybody! Firstly, wanted to ask you guys what do you think about cp_metalworks_rc5? Do we need to add it to the mappool of the pickups or you will just hate it like koth_pro_viaduct_rc3? :D Secondly, i want to say thanks to CeeGee who donated some money to us! Also would love to add me people interested in being admins of the new pickup. We are looking for people who can review the reports and ban players daily.

Get any map that is played in S16

Croogah

Quoted from LaMqTa

Metalworks would be cool, its not an easy map to learn fast and pickup would be a great way to do so.

s0rex

Quoted from LaMqTa

please add cp_metalworks_rc5, i think everyone got tired playing badlands/gully/granary..

melody

Lutunen

Quoted from s0rex

[…]

please add cp_metalworks_rc5, i think everyone got tired playing badlands/gully/granary..

and snakewater/snakewater/snakewater
(there was some servers had ONLY snake:D )

LaMqTa

fenneks

Alright, thanks for the feedback guys, we will add it with the update :)

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 62 63 64 ... 84 Next »