TF2Pickup.net sponsored by SimRai.com

Created 12th December 2012 @ 00:43

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 84 Next »

cassy

Laconic.

Quoted from NsX.

“Player fooling/trolling/speaking another language = 3-5h ban(1st time)”
I geuss being “a real badass” counts as “fooling?”
If so, why was i banned straight away for 4 months? gg trath.

Beacuse no one wants you there… How did you not figure that out yet??

Trath

Quoted from NsX.

“Player fooling/trolling/speaking another language = 3-5h ban(1st time)”
I geuss being “a real badass” counts as “fooling?”
If so, why was i banned straight away for 4 months? gg trath.

“Player fooling/trolling/speaking another language = 3-5h ban(1st time)” – I didn’t set that rule, Lamqta did. He runs the pickups now, and he can run it however he likes and sees right, just as I did when I was unofficially in charge of the admins.

“I guess being a real badass counts as fooling?” – No. Fooling is when a medic takes out his ubersaw the whole game, or if you take a pyro sniper and spy to mid. I will explain what a real badass is down below so keep reading.

“If so, why was i banned straight away for 4 months?” – Not for fooling. In fact, I never even played a match with you. My memory tells me it was something along the lines of:
You and your friend casual(not the OpenPlugin guy if anyone is wondering) were banned because you came into an ongoing pickup’s mumble channel and started yelling, and cursing some player. I told you to go away, you didn’t give a fuck. I kicked you from the server, you came back with a different nick and kept going, and said something like “lol you can keep kicking us we will just come back” – I guess you thought I could only kick you or something.

Bottom line is you and your friend acted like complete assholes, not only verbally abusing some guy that you didn’t like, but wasted the time of 12 players because I had to deal with you two. The fact that you didn’t give a fuck when an admin tells you to leave and kicks you from the mumble is what makes you a “real badass”.

TF2Pickup.net is for people who want to play TF2 pug’s – whether they enjoy playing TF2 once in a while or are die hard TF2 tryharders doesn’t matter. It is for people that want to have a good time.
If you and your buddy are so bored that you feel a need to pick on some kid online, and ruin other people’s good time while your at it – then the site is not for you.

You are a total dick to post here and portray your ban as undeserved. You did the same thing a week or two ago in some other thread.

I would advise you to go cry to Lamqta – you might have a chance of getting the ban removed.

Enjoy your perma-ban.

Sincerely,
gg Trath

cassy

Laconic.

Quoted from Trath

[…]

“Player fooling/trolling/speaking another language = 3-5h ban(1st time)” – I didn’t set that rule, Lamqta did. He runs the pickups now, and he can run it however he likes and sees right, just as I did when I was unofficially in charge of the admins.

“I guess being a real badass counts as fooling?” – No. Fooling is when a medic takes out his ubersaw the whole game, or if you take a pyro sniper and spy to mid. I will explain what a real badass is down below so keep reading.

“If so, why was i banned straight away for 4 months?” – Not for fooling. In fact, I never even played a match with you. My memory tells me it was something along the lines of:
You and your friend casual(not the OpenPlugin guy if anyone is wondering) were banned because you came into an ongoing pickup’s mumble channel and started yelling, and cursing some player. I told you to go away, you didn’t give a fuck. I kicked you from the server, you came back with a different nick and kept going, and said something like “lol you can keep kicking us we will just come back” – I guess you thought I could only kick you or something.

Bottom line is you and your friend acted like complete assholes, not only verbally abusing some guy that you didn’t like, but wasted the time of 12 players because I had to deal with you two. The fact that you didn’t give a fuck when an admin tells you to leave and kicks you from the mumble is what makes you a “real badass”.

TF2Pickup.net is for people who want to play TF2 pug’s – whether they enjoy playing TF2 once in a while or are die hard TF2 tryharders doesn’t matter. It is for people that want to have a good time.
If you and your buddy are so bored that you feel a need to pick on some kid online, and ruin other people’s good time while your at it – then the site is not for you.

You are a total dick to post here and portray your ban as undeserved. You did the same thing a week or two ago in some other thread.

I would advise you to go cry to Lamqta – you might have a chance of getting the ban removed.

Enjoy your perma-ban.

Sincerely,
gg Trath

Justice has been served.

Link!

.:ne:.

Quoted from Crafz

1. Mumble Required
4. Different channels for different divisions
5. One game at a time per channel
6. probably no team stacking

1. A lot of people sit in mumble and don’t talk, rarely being punished
4. ?
5. more than one game at a time, this is actually a good thing
6. a lot of players ask to switch teams to play with their friends, especially jews

Last edited by Link!,

Crafz

Quoted from Link!

6. a lot of players ask to switch teams to play with their friends, especially jews

Then do something about it. Also, how old is this post? lol.

AnimaL

Quoted from Link!

[…]

1. A lot of people sit in mumble and don’t talk, rarely being punished
4. ?
5. more than one game at a time, this is actually a good thing

nothing but mumble requirement actually has to do with what this pickup is about, that post is necro…

Link!

.:ne:.

just went through some of the first pages, didn’t read the whole thread. my bad

also Crafz what else can i do to stop ppl from stacking teams besides reporting it?

Crafz

Quoted from Link!

also Crafz what else can i do to stop ppl from stacking teams besides reporting it?

Idk, maybe you can make it stop by swinging your magic stick. But I suggest you just threaten to call an admin, and if they still go ahead and do it, call an admin.

Last edited by Crafz,

caned

MEAT
LEGO

Quoted from Trath

[…]

Enjoy your perma-ban.

Sincerely,
gg Trath

BOOM

LaMqTa

fenneks

Servers changes:
– removed tftrue_maxfov
– added admin rights to the admins
– updated whitelists/configs

BenBazinga

Garlic.tf

Quoted from LaMqTa

Servers changes:
– removed tftrue_maxfov
– added admin rights to the admins
– updated whitelists/configs

Nice!!!

fraac

JOHN
CENATION

Added viaduct?

maidos

Quoted from fraac

Added viaduct?

already added

ThePledge

Is there any chance of balance to come into these pickups at some point? Recently I’ve been seeing a lot more 5-0’s than I did like a month ago. As the pickups get more popular, the skill levels are fluctuating a lot more I guess.

nevo

[CWC]

Make some suggestion how you think that we could make this happen.

I have totaly no idea how we should build in some “skill system”.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 39 40 41 ... 84 Next »