Forum

Attention - Competitive Players Pickup Invitations

Created 7th November 2012 @ 13:14

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »

alba

duplo

Eu scene needs to be more pickup keen! Like dem jews

Quoted from Pennyfarming

Im pretty keen to join plus I beat bash and coinz in MGE and I have 2100 rating which might as well make me div 2 :>

Let in plox

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

You didnt suck hard enuff probably, follow me kid maybe you will learn something ;P

Theres a reason im an up and coming star and it aint got shit to do with how well I play

you srsly need to get laid.. you might aswell use your price reward to hire a hooker(male, female doesn’t matter idk your orientation) or smthing im sure nobody will argue with you about it.
cheers bashtati

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from kaidus

I’ve seen what happens when byte stops being a nazi with invites, and it ain’t good for the channel that’s for damn sure.

go on, what exactly happened? mpug2 crashed and burned?

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from lexs

[…]
go on, what exactly happened? mpug2 crashed and burned?

You got 4/5 clueless nobrainers in each pug which caused the people who knew what they were doing to slowly drift away from channel. Then, due to the lack of decent players, the better players stopped playing and the pugs were overrun by shitters. I miss having to concentrate for a full 30 minutes to get half way up the scoreboard. TF2 is too easy now.

alba

duplo

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You got 4/5 clueless nobrainers in each pug which caused the people who knew what they were doing to slowly drift away from channel. Then, due to the lack of decent players, the better players stopped playing and the pugs were overrun by shitters. I miss having to concentrate for a full 30 minutes to get half way up the scoreboard. TF2 is too easy now.

Maybe time to move on and let other people tryhard 150% to get halfway up the scoreboard? :D

Pennyfarming

Quoted from TheShadoW

[…]

[…]

you srsly need to get laid.. you might aswell use your price reward to hire a hooker(male, female doesn’t matter idk your orientation) or smthing im sure nobody will argue with you about it.
cheers bashtati

No u and please if you have nothing nice to say, please say nothing at all.

If you keep on in this manner I will report you :>

MIndYe

[hePPa]

Nothing beats the feeling of doing a shit ton of damage + killing 4 on mid just to lose it because your teammates didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. Luckily this is yet to happen on pu2, hoping it will not be the case after this.

lexs

BeachBoys
vier

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

You got 4/5 clueless nobrainers

ok well there are lots of people below div2 who arent brainless and wanna keen it up, couldnt you throw some temp invites their way?

kaidus

WiK?

I give a lot of people temp invites who don’t meet the rules.

Quoted from Pennyfarming

[…]

No u and please if you have nothing nice to say, please say nothing at all.

If you keep on in this manner I will report you :>

oh noez plz dear sir i typed it with good intentions cuz i care for you and your health so i proposed you the solution :z
cheers bashtati

Si^

T2P
[PG]

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kutccfjfqp1qa1c6bo1_500.jpg new peoples

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

Like you ever get half way up the scoreboard.

Gubbins

Op4

Quoted from kaidus

I give a lot of people temp invites who don’t meet the rules.

This. Kaidus is the Batman of tf2.

edit: can I be your robin?

Pennyfarming

Quoted from Gubbins

[…]

This. Kaidus is the Batman of tf2.

edit: can I be your robin?

Only if I can be your poison ivy :>

Setlet

I stopped playing at pu2, because I need a new invite like every week. I’ve been using those temp invites for like 2 months already :/

And usually, if I ask byte to give me an invite again, he will be offline. And when he comes online he just ignores me. Normally I need to wait 2 weeks to get an invite, which will only last for a week.

Not that anyone cares, because I’m shit…

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 ... 14 Next »