Forum

New server - CW settings, ETF2L maps, votecommands, NO CHOKE, no noobs

Created 4th March 2009 @ 23:31

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2

Norrland3000

mumble server for it aswell? ;)

nvc

what the fuck is wrong with having stats on a server?!?!

wait…

it’s not actually because it will make people play for stats that is making you whine is it?
…it’s actually because you dont want to look like bad gamers on a “proper” server.

I personally like stats and i think you guys should stop being so uptight and childlike about them, they are just a added bonus that you don’t have to care about if you don’t want to

just play

Wiiking

i cant find this server

Jocker

-GoV-

Stats removed.

mumble server for it aswell? ;)
could be a good idea, but i’m not sure how much it will be used. We already have a mumble server on that machine, one more won’t do any harm :)

i cant find this server
it has been down for 3 hours, sorry for the inconvenience. Now it is back up and running

remO

Only want people from etf2l to play? Simply add a password to the server and post it on here.

Sorted.

EDIT: Any chance of getting a uk server instead? Iv been waiting for a pub like this for a while and i get 3000 ping on this weridly =[.

Also, whats with class limits? :S

Norrland3000

exactly a password would be great, ETF2L crew maybe can post it as “BIG NEWS” or something, that only members can read, and there they will write the password :)

doesnt have to be a hard pass, just so it is password protected so to speak :)

Jocker

-GoV-

i’m not sure about the password: if we do that it will surely higher the overall player skill, but to do so we must have huge support from ETF2L or i fear that the server will end up empty 24/7
if we get that support we can password protect it

current class limit:
“scout” “2”
“sniper” “1”
“soldier” “2”
“demoman” “1”
“medic” “1”
“heavyweapons” “1”
“pyro” “1”
“spy” “1”
“engineer” “1”

comments?

Wiiking

maybe classlimits like engie 0 and 1-2 on all the others exept scouts and sollies and

at least engie limit 0, if that can be made for individual maps, so on like gravel u can have 2 would be cool.

edit: rofl just before me.

remO

Looks like its going to be quite popular in etf2l imo, but your doing the right thing by waiting for a while before making a decision.

I dont think there should be any class limits, etf2l players arnt going to want to join a server to practise scout for example and end up playing soldier becuase of the limits.

Norrland3000

yeah just limit engineer to 0 :P

Jocker

-GoV-

Engineer removed
EDIT: i forgot to mention that the engineer has been removed _except_ in turbine and gravelpit

Brutallus

Awesome idea, imo !
Keep it up!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2