Forum

i46: The American Project

Created 18th June 2012 @ 22:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »

atmo

Quoted from CrashSite

Wow. Didn’t hear about this at all.

Can we get a redo or something, do it well, marketing etc…

Considering the newly-born flock of drama llamas on NATF2 following the event, I doubt either LG or br0 are feeling particularly benevolent towards Flow Up right now. A redo is out of the question.

http://natf2.com/topics/5995
http://natf2.com/topics/6033
http://natf2.com/topics/6047

Tapley ❤

TEZC
TEZC

Lol at the NA forums good to see the americans whine more than we do (just). Extine and Shadow admit that this did not go according to plan at all, but they’re giving up a lot of their free time to get somthing amazing sorted for the TF2 community, any OTT criticism, off the cuff or not towards them is a bit harsh, and when you know you’ve messed up and seen a lot of your time wasted for whatever reason the last thing you want to hear is people dicking on you :].

I dont think we can revisit these qualifiying games unless anyone has any bright ideas as the winners have now been picked, the plus is at least 2k was raised! We should just draw a line under it and focus on the ExTV raffle.

Last edited by Tapley ❤,

Pricee

has $w@G

Kaidus stop being a stubborn little meanypoo and apologise

Last edited by Pricee,

Agro

(Q)<

If there’s anyone out there who knows a little something about handling events badly, it’s me. So I can say with great authority on the matter that it could have been handled a great deal worse.

It’s said that art is formed only within the constraints of exterior forces. The biggest constraint here was time. The winning team needs to be able to react quickly over the next few weeks, not just on the scared surface of badlands but in the (sometimes more formidable) real world. They’ve got to be able to get their shit together and be ready to travel half way across the world, be ready and alert to represent their country at all activities i46 has install for them whilst fighting off Greg’s advances. The team that won did so not just because they have the whits and whiles of seasoned LAN vets but because they can work their way through mixed up rule sets at a moments notice. They are ready for this transatlantic adventure and we’re ready to welcome them into our fold.

pyyyour

good read

shdwpuppet

Quoted from Agro

If there’s anyone out there who knows a little something about handling events badly, it’s me. So I can say with great authority on the matter that it could have been handled a great deal worse.

It’s said that art is formed only within the constraints of exterior forces. The biggest constraint here was time. The winning team needs to be able to react quickly over the next few weeks, not just on the scared surface of badlands but in the (sometimes more formidable) real world. They’ve got to be able to get their shit together and be ready to travel half way across the world, be ready and alert to represent their country at all activities i46 has install for them whilst fighting off Greg’s advances. The team that won did so not just because they have the whits and whiles of seasoned LAN vets but because they can work their way through mixed up rule sets at a moments notice. They are ready for this transatlantic adventure and we’re ready to welcome them into our fold.

This!!! Onwards and upwards from here. We have our champion, the team we are sending and all eXtv efforts from this point on are in preparing the team for LAN and raising the funding to get them there. We are actually really really close to our goal (even though the chipin might not say it). Expect lots of content coming out in the next couple weeks, I am really pumped for LAN and just ordered all the gear I will need!

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

-snip-

Poop

TSUN~
[PG]

wtf

LuckyLuke

UbeR |

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lE_zIupSVdQ – eXtravision #24 (including i46 qualifier tournament wrap-up)

Last edited by LuckyLuke,

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Moving on from the drama…

Can we see a NA vs EU showmatch series?

Mix-Up, LG, Epsilon and TCM putting in some games under the EU ruleset on alternately EU and NA servers?

Partnered up with VanillaTF2 for maximum impact ofcourse :>

Koeitje

AUTOBOTS

Quoted from Admirable

Moving on from the drama…

Can we see a NA vs EU showmatch series?

Mix-Up, LG, Epsilon and TCM putting in some games under the EU ruleset on alternately EU and NA servers?

Partnered up with VanillaTF2 for maximum impact ofcourse :>

Infused2bad.

Extremer

I only play on DE servers, fuck you guys.

Admirable

(Toucan Ambassador)

Trying to arrange something for Sunday(?!)

Nag your favourite Mixup, LG, Epsilon and TCM players and maybe we can create a perfect storm D:

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Koeitje

[…]

Infused2bad.

wpminnows

[PG]

btw “the biggest retard videogaming has ever seen” should be one of the end-of-season polls

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 16 17 18 ... 21 Next »