Forum

Searching for a sponsor?

Created 7th May 2012 @ 20:21

Add A Reply Pages: 1

FireFlyy

hello,

Are you running your own organistion? and still having problems with finding a sponsors who provide long term support.
have a try on gameplayservers.com! there is a sponsorslot open and it could be for you!

Rules:
– Make a apply on the forums http://gameplayservers.com/forum “Sponsorships” ( read the pinned first)
– We only accept multigaming organisations.
– We only accept well established organisations
– You need to speak english
– You need to be a organisation with in the EU

Make sure you got ts3 or steam!

Do you need a gameserver for your self or your clan? you can get a 20% discount on our gameservers with the code: GPS20 and for our dedi games, you can get a 20% disocunt with the code: GPS20.

wnk1ee

still spamming community forums? :)

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

What’s your UK VAT number?

If I add one of your servers to my basket, your system is trying to charge VAT at 20%, but you are not displaying your correct VAT number. For an online purchase, you should be displaying it on the screen and also on your invoices.

Have referred your website link to HMRC for non-compliance.

Swarlz

Quoted from d2m

If I add one of your servers to my basket, your system is trying to charge VAT at 20%, but you are not displaying your correct VAT number. For an online purchase, you should be displaying it on the screen and also on your invoices.

Some worship jesus, some that multiple limbed elephant. I however D2M worship you

Dny

T2P

Quoted from d2m

d2m fucking shit up.

Xerofset

DMS!

Oh, it’s this thread again

Яyan

Quoted from d2m

rofl

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

Hey Steffan,

Just to add to my earlier comment about VAT compliance.

I noticed that you made a public comment on Facebook advocating piracy – https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150842200110615&id=237608895614

Not sure it’s a bright idea for a company director to be talking about uploading copyrighted material to his servers so that people can “download it faster”. One of the most important things you’ll learn when you run a business, is that public comments are indeed public.

What do you think the record labels you featured would think if they read your message?

Glad to see your company registration number is genuine anyway! http://companycheck.co.uk/company/07461183

:]

Last edited by d2m,

Stimpy

500 fps as standard.

Oh that old chestnut! :)

Add A Reply Pages: 1