Forum

nervousENERGY/idk Mixes for New People - Help Needed

Created 6th August 2011 @ 14:18

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3

Turbo

-ƒ$-BLAH
sniper

Organised a mix last night.

Had a great time and was surprised with some of the skill of these “new” players :)

Monkeh

.:ne:.

Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone that has got involved, brofists all round. Let’s keep this going and make it HUUUUGGGGEEEE!!!!!!!

http://www.teamfortress.com/post.php?id=6028

Jaskey

Congrats on the thread post, An to the new members, Dont you think if possible we could get in some proper mix servers? I no its your own little IDK/NE project (Which is now pretty huge) but if all goes well you wont be able to handle it all. Ive got a mumble you could have especially for it if you want..? And if anybody is willing to give a spare server… Could list them on the steam page so its easier to connect, just a thought though. gl

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Jakko, you beat me to it.

Yeah, we are in need of servers atm. Although it is possible to use match servers for the time being, it would be useful for the new people to have a server that they know is the one for mixing. It also helps if for those who need to borrow a server as theirs is in use ro they don’t hvae rcon.

Jakko how many slots is the mumble?

Also I was planning to drapht up a form letter to send to server providers asking for them to sponser the group, as with a blog mention they might be more inclined.

Monkeh

The .:ne:. server that is used is exclusively for this group, available 24/7, most of them will have the details by now….oh except for the 200 odd new players we have now from the blog post!

But yeah, the more servers we have the more mixes we can hold and the more people get to play this great game of ours, so get involved.

I’m pretty sure I can spare a server or two if needed.

JvanW

=[IDK]=
=[IDK]=

IDK gave 2 servers to this project 24/7.
ATM there are no leagues going on, and ppl can use also 3 war servers extra.

As far as i know is that the mumble is extended with a big amount of slots, and can be used for the mixes aswell.

Biohazard

IDK

Quoted from JvanW

As far as i know is that the mumble is extended with a big amount of slots, and can be used for the mixes aswell.

OH JAHN Y U SO SEXXXY

Monkeh

Quoted from Datenshi

I’m pretty sure I can spare a server or two if needed.

Sweet, hit me or Chaplain or Sketch up on steam and we can add it/them to the list. AFAIK with the IDK and .:ne:. servers we have at least 4 servers available FULL TIME right now, but the more the merrier.

Stimpy

Quoted from JvanW

John is a sex beast, our mumble is 9999999 slots. ;) chaplain said 100 or 1000 would cut it, the 2 server running are 19 man incase of highlands. + STV.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 2 3