Forum

#tf2cup #9 croissant cup!

Created 1st July 2011 @ 13:00

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »

Forsak3n

S

Guys, get in for more fun.
The Bumpie!

Can merc for this cup tonight. Div3/2 Solly – English.

jgmaster

BM

Can merc any class, superman div.

Albert

Defiant gaming win cup #4

GGs all around!

http://binarybeast.com/xTF21107180# <- Brackets

http://albertotten.nl/cup/defiantcup.JPG <- Trophy!

Last edited by Albert,

aaaaa

Would be nice if more div 4/5 teams joined next time :>

Still had a lot of fun playing in the cup anyway!

Albert

Quoted from aaaaa

Would be nice if more div 4/5 teams joined next time :>

Still had a lot of fun playing in the cup anyway!

Yes! Anyone is welcome to play! sign up now!

AnimaL

gj defiants, wp

atomic-

Why can’t u make high/low bracket? 8 teams per bracket? Low teams won’t participate because it’s useless, they will get raped by high lvl team as usually :) Think about this, pls!

rytis

PrettyGay

Quoted from atomic-

Why can’t u make high/low bracket? 8 teams per bracket? Low teams won’t participate because it’s useless, they will get raped by high lvl team as usually :) Think about this, pls!

I doubt it would atract lower div teams.
well w/e I hope we’re still singing up for the next cup :P

atomic-

Can’t see any point to play there if you’re low team. Getting raped is fun?

monkye

Gutta

http://www.famousquotesabout.com/quoteImage/128935/You-can-learn-little.jpg

YOO

aaaaa

Quoted from atomic-

Can’t see any point to play there if you’re low team. Getting raped is fun?

We managed to beat LTG on mid like 2 times out of 7. We then went on to get completely dicked but the atmosphere in mumble was fantastic :>

Also, taking the attitude of “no other lower div teams are joining, so we won’t bother” does nothing to help the situation!

Sideshow

(ETF2L Donator)
ft.
WiK?

Quoted from aaaaa

[…]

We managed to beat LTG on mid like 2 times out of 7. We then went on to get completely dicked but the atmosphere in mumble was fantastic :>

Also, taking the attitude of “no other lower div teams are joining, so we won’t bother” does nothing to help the situation!

Was 3 times, we got it taken back twice out of those 3 times but whatever :P

Needs more lower div teams in to encourage more lower div teams in, you end up playing a lot better against better opponents! Never know, you might find out you’re div2 after all ;)

CrashSite

RIPMOULD

Quoted from aaaaa

[…]

Yeah, we suck at this game.

But I would encourage lower div people to play in these cups, you can learn a lot, like LTG did when we were div 5. And you never know my might get paired against us and win the map <3

Hildreth

Bully
Pander

It goes to show you can’t go into a game with the attitude underestimating your opponents thinking all you have to do is fire a few rockets, spam some pipes and shoot a few scatter gun shots and win the game.

Div 2 or Div 6, take every team 100% seriously because you guys really caught us off guard first 5-10 mins and made us sweat a bit. :P

I hope you guys take the confidence from your positives and rape face!

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 ... 10 Next »