Forum

fragnatik tf2 cup #1

Created 4th April 2011 @ 15:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »

Jamal

Quoted from FluffY ZeuZ

[…]
Go back to reading div 3 cups which you care about.

I mean very bad organized. I am not talking about skill.

FluffY ZeuZ

It’s not about the price, or the fact that we lost.. but facts are we didn’t lose, and wouldn’t have even without the smallest of rule breaks. it’s the fact we got practically kicked out of the tournament, so your own team could progress easierly.
well you said you made a mistake, but don’t wanna play us, as it would have been in the tournament (which isn’t finished) so i take that as you decline you’ve made a mistake once again. kkthxbye

frixx

LG

no pcw as in to see who is better. And if we are better maybe it will make you shut your mouth. If not, atomics bad.

Tornf4lk

cc//

Frix just give up all ready. For every post you seem to be making you are dropping the reputation of your team. I can understand that maybe it is weird to run a pcw to see who will enter finals, but even declining that offer just makes you stand out as a jerk because when I think of what you’re saying I think this: “Yeah we made a mistake but we will take no action against the mistake, because if we do we will lose and not become second which we managed to get to by playing a team far below our level that wasn’t even supposed to play us” Just change up the tourney. and if you play this game. you can atleast pretend you played in the first round. Try and think about this before you start posting again.

Last edited by Tornf4lk,

Drunkz

First of all, I have no idea where all that bs of “you started off in semis” came from, we were placed in the quarter finals just bebcause we were missing 3 teams for the 16 teams organization, so we were seeded randomly there alongside of 2 other teams, and we won 2 games to get to the finals.

Secondly you must understand our point of view, we were told that you showed up 30 mins late for the match, where the limit is 10, used an unallowed weapon, and registered so late. All we were trying to do is keep our rules intact, rules that you should have read and understood before signing up for this cup. We are sorry if you feel misjudged somehow, it’s our first organized cup, and we’ll try learning from our mistakes, and hopefully run an even more succesful cup next time.

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

Quoted from Drunkz

First of all, I have no idea where all that bs of “you started off in semis” came from, we were placed in the quarter finals just bebcause we were missing 3 teams for the 16 teams organization, so we were seeded randomly there alongside of 2 other teams, and we won 2 games to get to the finals.

Secondly you must understand our point of view, we were told that you showed up 30 mins late for the match, where the limit is 10, used an unallowed weapon, and registered so late. All we were trying to do is keep our rules intact, rules that you should have read and understood before signing up for this cup. We are sorry if you feel misjudged somehow, it’s our first organized cup, and we’ll try learning from our mistakes, and hopefully run an even more succesful cup next time.

I see your point, but from what I understand there wasn’t any proof from rage.EU that neXt were late. neXt had tried to contact rage.EU for half an hour before finally getting a response. It seems that rage.EU are simply annoyed at the loss and clutched at straws. Somehow, these straws became pretty big in fragnatik’s eyes and lead to a default win.
The use of a banned weapon in a clear easy win for neXt does not justify a default win for rage.EU.

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from Drunkz

Secondly you must understand our point of view, we were told that you showed up 30 mins late for the match, where the limit is 10, used an unallowed weapon, and registered so late.

We played our first match on schedule, and Alien from Rage.eu didn’t reply to us. so even here the default should be for us, not them. we then roll them, and we get kicked for capping 1 point in the ending round.

Facts: you failed to acknowledge anything on Irc, you didn’t know they where late instead of us, you didn’t reply in Irc when we explained our case, you basicly just rolled the team we just rolled, so you could go easily through to the finals.

Drunkz

Quoted from FluffY ZeuZ

[…]

We played our first match on schedule, and Alien from Rage.eu didn’t reply to us. so even here the default should be for us, not them. we then roll them, and we get kicked for capping 1 point in the ending round.

Facts: you failed to acknowledge anything on Irc, you didn’t know they where late instead of us, you didn’t reply in Irc when we explained our case, you basicly just rolled the team we just rolled, so you could go easily through to the finals.

These are simply annoying accusations, that I feel are personally hurtfull. I do understand your point, and we’ll make sure to watch out what’s going on in the Irc next time to avoid these incidents. But accusing us of wanting an easy win to reach the finals is pretty pathetic imo, this is our cup and trust me that we are fully aware that all this crap surrounding it does no good for our team’s reputation. We wanted it to be a fair cup, and fun towards all the teams, and if we would want to prove our “supiriority” it wouldn’t be in a div 5~6 cup arranged by us, for the sole purpose of commercializing our sponsors abit, and have a good time. Us winning a cup arranged by ourselves is not exactly the biggest trophy to keep in your storage…
We only did what we thought was the right act to do, and I’ve read and understood your notes on our way of running the tournament, and like I said we’ll try to fulfill them in next cups to come (hopefully).
In conclusion I’m deeply sorry if you feel mistreated in the cup, it was surely not our intention, but please don’t act like dick heads when we’re trying to reason with you.

FluffY ZeuZ

Don’t act like dicks, when people are claiming a default win after losing 5-0, and you still let them through to the next opponent being.. oh wait.. you.. coincidence big time.

Drunkz

Quoted from FluffY ZeuZ

Don’t act like dicks, when people are claiming a default win after losing 5-0, and you still let them through to the next opponent being.. oh wait.. you.. coincidence big time.

I feel I’m talking with a brick of walls. It seems never mind how many times I have to explain you that wining was NOT our purpose in organizing this cup, you’re still stuck on that same narrow minded opinion of yours (win = good = what they want = we’re fucked).

I would love to have a conversation with someone who is also trying to understand our side, and not just repeat his opinion like a broken record expecting me to “huh! now that you’ve said for the hundred times you must be right, and we must be selfish little pricks who’s organizing fun cups, so we can win them and show all the other guys our massive cyber dick”.

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from Drunkz

[…]

I feel I’m talking with a brick of walls. It seems never mind how many times I have to explain you that wining was NOT our purpose in organizing this cup, you’re still stuck on that same narrow minded opinion of yours (win = good = what they want = we’re fucked).

I would love to have a conversation with someone who is also trying to understand our side, and not just repeat his opinion like a broken record expecting me to “huh! now that you’ve said for the hundred times you must be right, and we must be selfish little pricks who’s organizing fun cups, so we can win them and show all the other guys our massive cyber dick”.

Then give us the rightfull match that we deserve for the final spot. i’m really offended being kicked from a tournament as a team, which we succeded in until stopped by incompetent admins on irc who look the other way. and awful fair-play by the opposite team Rage.eu

frixx

LG

just drop it fluffy. No point of doing this anymore. We made a mistake by not being on irc and droping you out (maybe) by accident and you made a mistake with unallowed weapon and being late. Now sush I say

Dummy

Quoted from Daleth

[…]

I see your point, but from what I understand there wasn’t any proof from rage.EU that neXt were late. neXt had tried to contact rage.EU for half an hour before finally getting a response. It seems that rage.EU are simply annoyed at the loss and clutched at straws. Somehow, these straws became pretty big in fragnatik’s eyes and lead to a default win.
The use of a banned weapon in a clear easy win for neXt does not justify a default win for rage.EU.

ESL would be 100% more anal about this
deal with it, your bad for using a banned weapon after the rules were discusses on these forums and were even copy pasted here

d2m

vertex »
derptex9

This thread has turned into a wonderful example of how you should never participate in the tournaments that you organise. If you absolutely have to enter your own team, then you should definitely not be “randomly seeding” your team into the next round because you’re short of sign-ups.

Even if your side is “randomly seeded” to progress, take the intelligent route and put other teams there in your place. It will help to build trust with the people who are spending their evenings entering your tournaments and will certainly minimise any accusations people have that you were being less than fair.

Regarding your decision to give a default loss against neXt – this appeared to lack compassion and understanding of the game that occurred. However, I do sympathise that when you’re running a cup through an evening it is difficult to get all of the information you need to make a decision in just a matter of minutes. To confirm a decision like in a definitive manner, you’d likely have to watch an STV which you don’t have time for at all. So kudos on taking a brave stance, but do try and think about it compassionately as well. If they had been mauling the other team 4-0 at the time of the rule break, it would probably have been better just to let them off on this occasion. Again, this is where you should have a couple of dedicated admins who are not playing in any of the matches to be on IRC and to help any teams with queries.

Running online tournaments is not as easy as it looks, huh? :p Best of luck with your future efforts :)

Swarlz

Quoted from d2m

This penis has turned into a wonderful example of how you should never thrust into the women that you organise. If you absolutely have to enter your own woman, then you should definitely not be “randomly seeding” your fruits into the next round because you’re short of length.

Even if your penis is “randomly seeding” to progress, take the intelligent route and put other penis there in your place. It will help to build trust with the people who are spending their evenings entering your women and will certainly minimise any accusations people have that you were being less than fair.

Regarding your decision to give a default loss against neXt – this appeared to lack compassion and understanding of the sex that occurred. However, I do sympathise that when you’re running a brothel through an evening it is difficult to get all of the information you need to make a decision in just a matter of minutes. To confirm a decision like in a definitive manner, you’d likely have to watch an recording which you don’t have time for at all. So kudos on taking a brave stance, but do try and think about it compassionately as well. If they had been mauling the other women 4-0 at the time of the rule break, it would probably have been better just to wack them off on this occasion. Again, this is where you should have a couple of dedicated women who are not playing in any of the sex games to be on call and to help any penis with queries.

Running brothels is not as easy as it looks, huh? :p Best of luck with your future efforts :)

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 5 6 7 8 Next »