Forum

fragnatik tf2 cup #1

Created 4th April 2011 @ 15:08

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »

Atkins

Velox.
TSPAG

1. I contacted alien on irc as soon as the brackets were posted on irc and got no reply.
2. They told us we werent allowed pain train after we beat them 5-0 in 15mins. Im pretty sure most people can back us up and say that me not using pain train wouldnt effect the results greatly.
3. its probally my fault i didnt see paint train wasnt allowed but it wasnt a deliberate rule break

also http://www.fragnatik.lan.lt/cups/bracket.htm

Last edited by Atkins,

frixx

LG

heh look next you guys are great. Im not judging and shit, hell I even asked atomic to play againts you but he was determined that you broke that rules and that you are out. Is pain train really worth it?

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from atomic-

…ty guys.So like we had 13 teams registered we placed 3random teams in 2nd round,and w egot among them,other 5 pairs played 1st round,u werelate even for sign up,but because we are good boyz we accepted you,but thats not a prolem.When you played vs rage.EU,u were even late for half an hour,so they could get default win,but they played and waited and during the game you used pain train which isnt allowed : )
So stop trollling and saying bad things,you broke the rules and u need to get it :)

First off. Turbo wrote alien several times on irc, if they where ready, and he never replied, then we played them later on, even though THEY were late. Then we where leading 4-0 after 13 minutes, and our demo capped 1.I REPEAT 1 lousy cap with pain train on the spire. and we won 5-0. (He would have capped it anyway. gg 15 minutes played 5-0. and they they started cliaming a default win. no response from admins other than. next match: Rage.eu – fragnatik. which you won 5-0 (wow didn’t see that coming) and you sat out until the semi finals, even though you could have had a spot in the quarter finals. thats just the most lame excuse to go through to the fianls i”ve ever seen. You choose to ruel in your own favor instead of doing whats right, and either letting us thorugh, or letting us replay the round with the 4-0 score which we already had not breaking any rules what so ever.
So where in all of this is the fairness. the other team even posted after losing 5-0 to you, that we should have played it instead of them. and then a shit safety smiley, just to rub it in our nose, which dickheads they reallly where, exploiting that rule to the fullest, and you took their side, not even hearing it from our side. just saw a shitty screenshot of a demo capping your second with the pain train on. the score where shown no where. Really a shit organised tournament overall. and i can’t recommend anyone to ever join in on any tournament organised by Fragnatik in the future.
Very unprofessional, no sportsmanship, and admins, that rule in their own teams fervor. GG Fragnatik, you just made our tournament experience a living hell.

frixx

LG

we can just skip all this long chattering by just having pcw heh?

Daleth

ti.
[PG]

the pain train really affected the outcome of the game!!!

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from frixx

we can just skip all this long chattering by just having pcw heh?

Like you skipped replying in irc and just gave them the default?
not really interested no.

instag1b

Panda

http://www.memorylast.net/content/graphics/animated-gifs/popcorn.gif

Last edited by instag1b,

frixx

LG

what is your problem fluffy? Im being kind and asking you for pcw to cool things down. This was our first cup that we organized, atomic made a mistake and life goes on.

FluffY ZeuZ

So we take your spot in the final if we beat you in the pcw?, since it would have been like that. and you just said yourself that you made a mistake, and the final is not played yet. so beat us in the pcw and we will play Dakka, since the match is postponed until later this week. :)
I challenge you.

Plus the fact that the braket with our result against rage isn’t filled in like all the other matches anyway.
http://www.fragnatik.lan.lt/cups/bracket.htm

Last edited by FluffY ZeuZ,

frixx

LG

ok now you are being a retard. From annyoing to retard. A big step in 1 post. Just let it pass, next is such an awesome bunch of guys. Dont post this kind of shit and ruin the reputation.

FluffY ZeuZ

So first you say you’ve made a mistake, then next off you decline you actually made a mistake, and won’t play us?
Rule in own fervor much?

Jamal

lol. Why so much rage? It is just some shitty cup anyways.
+ I don’t get it. Why the fuck Fragnatik were in semi-finals? To not stay last on your own cup?

Last edited by Jamal,

FluffY ZeuZ

Quoted from Jamal

Go back to reading div 3 cups which you care about.

Mike

TEZC

Quoted from Jamal

+ I don’t get it. Why the fuck Fragnatik were in semi-finals? To not stay last on your own cup?

TRUTH BAWMB

frixx

LG

Quoted from FluffY ZeuZ

So first you say you’ve made a mistake, then next off you decline you actually made a mistake, and won’t play us?
Rule in own fervor much?

ok quote me where I said I decline of making a mistake. Seriously stop it. If its the prize that bugs and that you didnt get it or any other reason. Let it go

Locked Pages: « Previous 1 ... 4 5 6 ... 8 Next »