Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »

randa

Bump for signups.

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

We’re up to 40 approved, 19 unapproved.

Remember to msg myself or DeNeusbeer (though he’s away until Sunday) to approve your team!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

It’s 52 approved teams, 7 unapproved now. There were 10 teams which didn’t have a website, so I decided to approve those straight away.

Those 7 teams (or any other team that wants to play), should contact us and sign up.

the 7 teams on the waiting list (who haven’t done the sponsor phrase thing) are:
– crack clan (2 teams)
– mystix
– intensive noobs (former koalapunch)
– Karma
– fenneks
– touchmy

If you happen to see anyone from either of these teams, feel free to point out their situation to them.

—————-

In other news, I’ll be out of town from now till Sunday afternoon. Any questions can ofcourse be directed at Crasp. I’ll just catch any left messages on my bouncer Sunday, but that’s not really the preferred method.

The brackets will be published shortly before the cup starts, Sunday afternoon or evening. At the very latest at 19:00 CET, but hopefully a few hours earlier. So if you want to sign up, please try to do so Sunday afternoon or earlier.

Last edited by Crasp,

mvp.

marco
¤_¤

we need those 64 teams.

randa

SIGNUP we need 64 teams… what an embarrassment if we dont fill it.

SoniX

TEZC
TEZC

What the previous gentlemen said

YoungBlood

Girafe >

signeh uppeh

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

There are still teams who haven’t added steamid’s to all of their players’ profiles! Casus Belli and Nineteenth Century I’m looking at you!

If I approve every unapproved team we would have 63/64 (52 atm), so we still need some teams to sign up!

:)

N/A

RaWr ::

doesn’t help that teams are qqing

Dummy

Quoted from Crasp

There are still teams who haven’t added steamid’s to all of their players’ profiles! Casus Belli and Nineteenth Century I’m looking at you!

If I approve every unapproved team we would have 63/64 (52 atm), so we still need some teams to sign up!

:)

Blame that requirement of putting spam on your page, some MGOs won’t allow that I guess, and some people without a MGO but with a site will just get mad w:

Crasp

(Legend)
BACΩN |
бекон

Quoted from Dummy

[…]
Blame that requirement of putting spam on your page, some MGOs won’t allow that I guess, and some people without a MGO but with a site will just get mad w:

If any team is refusing to play because of the ad requirement, if they just talked to us I’m sure we could figure something out.

randa

Up!

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

brackets are online @ http://www.esportsheaven.net/?page=tournament&action=view&tournament_id=620&content_id=2322

58 teams, which means the top 6 will get a bye for now. But it’s possible that another team shows up wanting to play. If they can be added, they will be added to play against either of those 6 teams, no later than 19:00 CET. After that everything is final. (The rest of the matches are final already).

See you at 20:00 CET! (Or a bit before ;))

randa

such fail :/

DeNeusbeer

(Legend)
HoT<3

Quoted from randa

such fail :/

Care to elaborate? I’m not sure what you’re on about.

Add A Reply Pages: « Previous 1 ... 3 4 5 6 Next »